Chapter 14: She is at work.....again.

Start from the beginning

"That's actually a very good question, but it's a secret." i said softly, whispering it into her ear. She sighed heavily and pushed me away, huffing and turning her head away from me. I titled my head at her, wondering why.

"Okay fine, then. If you don't want to tell me....." she said softly, beginning to pout. My heart melted before i came back to reality. Eh.

"I'll be sure to give you a good reward later. Now let's go, i want to sneak in that library without people seeing me and taking me for a dork." i said casually, waiting to see her expression. It turned sour and she glared at me.

"Hey!"

"Hello to you too blondie." i said.

We both arrived at the guild, of course, i entered without anyone realising. Well....i think Mira realised my magic presence but allowed me to pass anyway. Lucy stayed up in the hall while i ventured downstairs.

"Now.....how do you use a library?" i complained to myself, as i stared at the number of books before me.

"You stupid idiot, it was a good thing i came down to make sure you find your way." laughed Lucy.

"Blondie!"

"Look at the shelves, they have letters on them which signifies the first letter in the book's title." she explained simply. So it was that easy? Anyone could use a library now! Although i couldn't use it before. 

"And by the way......people don't usually ask how to 'use a library'. Have fun!" she said, before running back upstairs. I watch her shadow disappear before i started thinking. I was not sure of the title, but maybe if i get a broad topic.....like......

Ah ha! I scanned the shelf for 'P' and grabbed a book all about 'potions'. I checked the contents. I found what i was looking for and turned to the page.

I was going to find out what that stupid potion i got done is for. I had to go through the pain of recognising all the characteristics which lead to the friggin' liquid. When i was done, i twisted my eyebrows in confusion.

'TRUTH POTION.'

Hmm. Are you for serious? A truth potion? But i haven't really said anything truth like yet.......

'This potion allows the intaker to fulfill any desires and or, wishes or wants that he or she thinks of, or wants to do. Whether it be by words, or by actions.'

...............

..............

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DRINK?! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! What if i spill the truth to Lucy? No, that's impossible. It's only if i want to, and i don't want to! But then....maybe that's why i was so bold and eager before? And this definition has too many 'or' words!

Kissing Lucy and stuff like it was my hobbie, it was this potion's fault! It all made sense now. I just had to be wary of what i want........this will be mighty damn hard.

I was about to place the book back on the shelf, but the last few sentences caught my eye.

'In terms of wants, or wishes, it doesn't matter if it is the current person or not. For example, if this person uses a magic where there is a clone, whatever that clone wants or the original wants, will take effect.'

I stared at it. Does that mean......whatever other Stingy-sama (Yes, my girls, i say Stingy-sama because i deserve that name) wants, i will.......shit. This is messed up.

Maybe i should just....you know? Take it easy and not think at all. It works sometimes....although i've never tried before.

"Sting-kun?"