3. 𝓐𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓪 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Start from the beginning

She smiled and put the note in her trunk. She then looked up at the time and almost had a heart attack. She quickly put her stuff in her bag and slung it over her shoulder.

So once again and hopefully for the last time this week. With a biscuit in her mouth she pelted towards her Potions class.

When she got there she opened the door, the class didn't bother looking back at her and Professor Slughorn didn't bother addressing her.

"Sorry Professor," she said, he gave her a look and she knew exactly what it meant. She looked around, it seemed that the seating plan hadn't changed. Except this time there was only one seat left because Amycus Carrow was out of the Hospital Wing.

Once again Avalon was stuck sitting next to Regulus Black.

She walked over to the desk and she didn't even bother to ask him if he'd move his bag, she just pushed it off the seat herself and sat down. He didn't say anything, he didn't even look at her.

Avalon looked around, everyone seemed to be making a potion. She looked over at Stormy and Dorcas who were staring at her. They didn't dare try and talk to her because the room was quiet and Slughorn had recently had a rant about disrupting his class. However, Stormy took it upon herself to act it out. Stormy is not a good actor. Avalon was far beyond confused before Dorcas slid her over a note on a torn off piece parchment.

Shoot me, was Avalon's first thought as she read the note and saw that she had to work with the person next to her

Shoot me, was Avalon's first thought as she read the note and saw that she had to work with the person next to her. She turned to look at the boy only to find that he was staring at her already.

"I need some powdered moonstone," was all he said, "and seeing as your not doing anything else, it wouldn't kill you to go fetch it."

"Whatever you say your royal highness," Avalon replied Sarcastically before sliding off of her stool and going to the storage cupboard. She collected the moonstone powder and the other things that she knew needed to go into the potion.

"I said moonstone powder," said Regulus when she bought the supplies back.

"Do you have any of the other ingredients?" She asked raising her eyebrow, Regulus just huffed and pored the powder into the cauldron. "I thought just as much."

"How did you even know that? You didn't look at the book to know what goes in it," he asked adding in rose petals. Avalon had a hard time memorising things, she always had for as long as she could remember - accept when it came to Potions.

She remembered after James had gone off to Hogwarts and she needed some company, she would sit in her fathers study and together they would play a game. She would look through his book tilted The Big Book Of Potions, and he would tell her what was in them without looking. They would then swap and Avalon would actually remember.