Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning with the sun beaming through the curtains and all over my room. The sun wasn't the only thing giving me warmth though; I was lying in Toms arms. I admired his amazing facial features and his peacefulness as he slept and the little snores he makes. I smiled widely and I was so content in that moment.
I slithered out from underneath his hold and I shoved on whatever I could find from the sea of clothes left behind. I quietly opened the door and shut it behind me and I made my way to the kitchen. I started making toast and eggs for us.
I heard some rustling from my room and I got an idea. I connected my phone to all the speakers in the flat which was in the living room/kitchen and my bedroom. I turned the volume all the way up and I put on, 'Signed, sealed, delivered' by Stevie Wonder. I opened the door humorously and Tom got a fright and sat up.
"Ayyy hey! Aw yeah baby," I grabbed my deodorant and started to sing.
"Like a fool I went and stayed to long!" I sang as I pointed at Tom's very amused face.
"Now I'm wonderin' if you're love's still strong! Ooh baby! Here I am signed, sealed, delivered I'm yours!" I jumped, danced and sang funnily - putting on a show.
Tom just sat and watched me preform. He was very amused to say the least.
You were in his t-shirt, only pants and socks on, you're hair was in a messy bun and you had no makeup on.
He had an overwhelming feeling of warmth and...love towards you.
He didn't want to point it out though.
"Ohh baby! Here I am signed, sealed, delivered I'm yours!" I sang as I winked at Tom and then made my way back through to the kitchen while singing.
"Here I am baby! You've got the future in your hands! Here I am baby!" I stirred the scrambled eggs and the toast popped out of the toaster.
It felt like I was in a movie. Like those perfect morning movies. It felt like that and I adored it.
"You're cheery this morning." Tom said into my hair as he hugged me from behind.
"That's because I'm so happy that we're back together again and everything's amazing and look! I had eggs for two! How convenient." I kissed his cheek and then grabbed plates and started putting the food onto them. I handed him his plate and some cutlery then some for me.
"You're amazing." Tom kissed me and it lingered for a moment before he pulled away and sat at my little breakfast bar.
"So what have you got on today?" Tom asked.
"I've got mixed advanced solos, duets and trios tonight. You're very welcome to come." I smiled.
"Really? That would be fun." Tom beamed.
"There's a couple who are like amazing dancers and I've been trying to make a dance for them and they asked me to do In my feelings by drake so I need to choreograph that today." I said.
"I'd love to help."
"Really?"
"Are you kidding me? Of course I would! Then maybe we could demonstrate at class." Tom nodded.
"Good plan," I smiled.

It was now 6 o'clock at night and me and Tom just finished choreographing a dance that we were demonstrating at class tonight. It was pretty hard, even for me but I was impressed with Tom. He was amazing at it and also very hot while dancing.
We made our way to the studio and I opened the door and the whole class was there warming up.
"Hey guys!" I smiled.
"Hey Gabs," they all said.
"I've got a special guest for tonight who has helped me with this dance and he is going to be demonstrating it with me for you all today!" All of the class started chatting and getting a bit more excited.
"Mr Tom Holland is here with us tonight." I laughed. There reactions were amazing. The girls squealed and jumped up and down and the boys huddled in a hype group.
Tom walked in and they all crowded around him.
"Pictures later guys okay? We have a difficult dance to teach tonight." I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Tasha and Sonny! This dance if for you two." I smiled as they all sat down, waiting for us to perform.
"Enjoy." I winked and the started the track.
Dance aboveee (it's amazing btw)
We finished the dance and everyone erupted in cheers and claps.
We bowed jokingly and hugged each other.
"I'm dead. I don't know how you do this as a living." Tom said as he downed about half of his water.
"He's not fit is he?" I joked to the class.
"I beg to differ." One of the girls said.
"I'm sure you do." I laughed.
Me and Tom laughed and I don't know...I felt something. A kind of warmth I guess? And then a wave of...love...