𝐖𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒔(𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕) 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚.

𝐖𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭! - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 

It had begun with a sunny day just like any other. You and your twin sister had managed to sneak past your parents due to your small figures.

It was a simple act of rebellion.

The beach was right behind your house anyway, the situation seemed to take place due to the pure thought of fun.

Not only did your parents forbid you from going to the beach without one of them watching over you, but they made it clear of the consequences that may take place if their warnings weren't taken seriously.

In this situation, you were two defiant children.

She had always been the boldest sister and you’d follow along simply because you enjoyed being around her wild self.

This time didn't go as planned though. As she jumped from rock to rock, one wasn't as stable as she predicted. It led to her slipping from the hight of the deck into the raging waves the ocean provided.

Everything seemed to be a blur after the tragic incident. Your brain always managed to erase the traumatic experiences you've gone through.

Time for you always needed to be filled with distractions after that. Whether it was spent parting or simply cooking, you couldn't stay alone with your thoughts for more than ten minutes, even three years after the happening.

You weren't necessarily consumed by depression or anxiety, but your sanity would be tested by the relentless thoughts that travelled through your mind faster than you could process.

In the core of your living soul, you craved parental love. A mother or a father who'd boost your confidence, guide you the right way while managing to show their support for your hopes and dreams.

The closest thing you had to a family in your own residence was a maid, she’d show up to clean the piling dust off shelves and to check up on you in case you needed clothes or food. There wasn't any food in your fridge though, mostly because you were never there since you spent your days and nights with your small group of friends. It'd be useless to request for anything that'd end up rotting in the trash.

It all changed though. When John B's father disappeared, he didn't make much of an effort to care for himself. You began requesting Malia, your maid, for men’s clothing and snacks. You'd repeat the same routine of showing up to John's house, though with the addition of homemade meals in glass containers, carried in your school backpack.