0.54

freedom

i tried desperately to keep up with Daniels pace
as he pulled me into his side, protecting me from the reporters and photographers, I could feel him muttering under his breath, obviously angry they wouldn't leave us alone.
he helped me into the car and got into the drivers side, we began driving silently until I broke it.

"I'm sorry" I hoarsely whispered

"are you fucking serious" he said, looking at me "why are you sorry? you've done nothing wrong soppy!! we don't blame you at all!"

"really?" I looked up at him, straggly hairs strayed all over my face and I could feel how exposed my pores were, Dan reached on arm over and grabbed my hand, he squeezed it tightly before letting go

"you're my baby sister, you'd never hurt a fly soph"

"but I did! I've let you all down!"

"shut up! don't even start with that Sophia! we've all been going out of our minds with worry about you!"

"so you promise none of you are angry?"

"of course not, don't be daft"

"honestly, I thought you'd be too ashamed to come and pick me up, I'm surprised the media hasn't ripped you and Lando apart for being associated with me"

"oh don't worry, they've had their fair shot"

"I assume my name is being used in about 70 metro articles a day, everyone praising Alexi?"

"you bet, but we're trying to get them taken down"

"I don't get why she's gotten off scot free, surely someone filmed it"

"Lil is trying to get as many witnesses as possible to come forward"

"I don't think I can face social media for a few days, I can just feel the headlines, it's all that's been going through my head, everyone thinking I'm some monster who attacks poor helpless girls"

"anyone who thinks that is an idiot soph"

"thank you dan, for everything, I really love you"

"I love you too soph!" he smiled at me supportively as he pulled into the apartment car park

first actual chapter, there's
not going to be many like
this but I wanted to do a
bit more character/relationship
development 💘
also, TYSM FOR 4K ASDJDJA
I LOVE YOU ALL 💝
- xox, s