Chapter 1

My name is Lisa and I was born into a rich family but that family didn't last long because when I was 11 they were killed in front of me. After they died I took over the family business which just so happened to be the biggest company in the world. i know what you thinking. Your probably thinking I'm some snobby rich girl but no i'm not. No one knows i'm rich and i would like to keep it that way. lays about an hour out of town and in the middle of the forest. what am I doing in the middle of the forest well its the only way to keep him house and life a secret. At school in the loner, i had a lot of friends when i was younger but i pushed them away when my parents were killed and after that i went and made a deal with a demon namedand he is nice, and caring and has stayed with me through everything that has been through at me.

I also live with three other people then just Levi. Their is , and . James and Rosa are married they have been married since they left high school which was 7 years ago and they are the cutest and Noah he just appeared on the door steps when he was 17 and told me everything that happened to him so i let him stay and he has been here ever since and i don't mind. with them i feel that i have a family again.

i was in the with my three pits, and. When Levi came into the room and said that it was time to leave for school.

Fun school where i can go and see 14 boys that I hate seeing. They believe themselves to be kings and that they are the riches boys on earth new flash i'm the richest i own over a million different company's around the world.

I'm sorry if that sounded snobby but if you can tell I despise these boy they call themselves Got7 and BTS. They look down on anyone without money which they believe i don't have. so they look down on me.

I walked to which on one at school knows about i park at the back of the school so that no one knows and its been like that since i was 15. when i got my baby, i was walking into the school when i almost bumped into

"Hey watch where you are going" He yelled at me.

I turn and look at him

"Whatever" i said and walked away.

Not noticing the look on the boy's face. When i got to my class which was the last class of the day, i know what your thinking but no i didn't skip. I only have one class because I only need to take this class them i'm out of school for good. I'm really smart like i have an I.Q of 200, with an eidetic memory and can read 20,000 words per minute.

My parents would have wanted me to have a normal life so i stayed in high school instead of already being out of college. which I'm taking and I have 5 majors them all being different then the other.

I didn't really need to pay attention because i already know what is being taught. oh yea i forget to mention that Levi had also taught me everything that involves school when I was 12 so i already know everything. The teacher doesn't say anything because i've passed all of her test so she doesn't care what i do so half the time i'm just sitting here looking out the window.

I was looking out the window when i felt a tape on my shoulder. I look to see Jungkook, out of all the boys i can stand him. He is like a cute little bunny.

"what" I said with a bored look

"can you help me with question 25" he asked with a bunny smile.

I look at the problem, them look back out the window "the answer is 16" i said

I hear the sound of writing him get up to walk to paper to the teacher. he walked sat back done and packed his things. I felt another tap on my shoulder. i look at Jungkook with my eyebrow raised.

"Thank you for the help"

I nod and look back out the window when the bell rung for the end of class before Jungkook could say bye to me I was already out the door.