Pay back(A mindless behavior story)

Hi my name is Bliss I go to school with mindless behavior.I get bullied by Prodigy's girlfriend because of that I only have 3 friends Blare, Lovely and Lyric. We normal don't care until 1 days she pushes us too far and me and the girls want PAYBACK!

M/V:What do we have here geek1,geek2, geek3, and super geek 4.

Bliss: Just leave us alone Harmony

Harmony:Your lucky I have to meet Prodigy Later Losers * Walks away as the bell rings*

Lyric: come on we have to go to Math class

                                            Bliss POV

We made it into math class just as the bell rung. This is kind of the wrost class because I have Prodigy and his friends in my class.The torture begans.....

Roc: We have to date the next 4 girls that walks into the class * Me, Lyric,Lovley, and Blare walks in*

Prodigy: NNNOOOO I already have a girlfriend and I'm not trading her for these ugly bums.* They all start laughing

This is what I go through everyday.When i got to my desk I just put my head down and cried.....I feel so powerless.

                                                       Skipping to lunch

Harmony:Look it's the ugly worthless losers* Yelling an pointing at us*

WE say nothing

Harmony: What's wrong cat got your tongue maybe this can help *Pours orange j all over Me and my friends*

The whole caferia started to laugh and Prodigy and Prince gave Harmony a high 5 as I ran out of the caferia I was walking down the street when my friends caught up to me.

Lovely: I am so embassed this is the 10th time this month

Blare: I want some payback

Lyric: Yeah me 2

Bliss: Meet me at my house at 9 to make up a plan.

Lyric: This is so exciting!!!! NO MORE UNDER DOG *She smirked*