Chapter 1: The Iron Pillar || 第1章

A silver halo was hanging in the empty sky as it lasers a bluishly radiant, lighting up the dark. Beneath it, were trees blowing by the wind as it creates a rustling sound.

A single dark figure was running at the trees hurriedly as he passes tree by tree. The figure let out shallow breathing as he continuously runs like his life was depended on it.

He wears a simple light blue kimono with splatter blood plastered on his clothes, short black hair, and dark red eyes. Veins were popping out from his face. He had a long sharp nail that is covered with blood.

He is a demon, a creature that devours humans as a life source.

But no matter how fast he is, the person behind him was pacing up the way he runs.

He looks behind to see if he lost the person that was following him. But oh boy he was wrong, the person was already behind him with close distance as it smirks and pulling out a katana.

"Breath of the Iron: First Form - Heavy steel." The person muttered. The sword becomes tougher and stronger with the color of black and swings the blade right on the demon's neck that instantly kills him.

The demon let out a blood-curdling scream as his head fell off the ground.

"C̶̣̩͉͔̮̘̬̈́-̴̼͂̓C̸͖̲̬̙̀͐̂̆̌̏̿̇͘͝u̷͈̭̮̘̣͑͌̑̓̄͑̎̚̚r̷̢̧̥̭̮̝̒̎͂͐̓͂̒̍̈́͘s̷̜͈͇̄̓̂̔͋͌̔͝ͅẹ̸̥̙͙̽̃̀̐̃̂ ̶̝́͗̒̆͠y̷͙̟̯͖̠̅̈́̐̇̒̽͋ö̶̺̹̱̋̾̊̾͂͗̍͘͜ū̶̢̙̖̠̰͔̖̰̤̆̉͐͐̿̇̒̚!̵̨̣̼̾̉̿̂͝" Was the last thing he said and his legs kneeled before his body vanished into pieces.

The person who killed the demon is a woman called (your name) (last name), a hashira. One of the top-ranking swordsmen and an elite among the demon slayer corps.

She is the iron pillar, second strongest pillar beside the stone pillar. Her (top color) hair with (bottom color) tips on the bottom is tied. (Your name) wore a fang earing and a gray pinwheel pattern over her demon slayer uniform. She is currently 21 years old. (Pretend that you are at that age)

The blade went back to its original color; light gray. She let out a sigh and observed the moon in the sky and grinned.

"What a beautiful night." She said before heading back to the town and eat some ramen. She walks away from where she's standing as her figure disappeared from the dark.

After walking for some time, she's finally at her desired destination; at the Ramen shop. She sat across the person who's selling the ramen.

"One beef ramen please." She orders to the guy as he nods and continued making what his customer wants.

(Your name) waited for a few minutes until the food is done. The guy gently put down the ramen on the table.

"Itadakimas." The pillar said before digging her food.

While eating, she averted her eye to the left when she senses a person that is coming towards the ramen shop. She saw a boy and a girl that is about the age of 13-15 years old. The boy has a scar on his top left forehead as the girl has a bamboo that is covering on her mouth.

'Something is weird about her.' The iron pillar thought and continued observing their appearance while sipping the soup of the ramen. It seems that the other one is also a demon slayer because of what he is wearing.

But when she once again looked at the dark-haired girl that the boy is with, (your name) sensed something is really wrong about her. The girl who wears a pink kimono is giving off a weird aura, and the iron pillar can tell that she's not human. She stopped drinking the soup and puts down the bowl as she started staring at them.