Chapter 1: A New Adventure His Name Is Cell!

Depuis le début

Cell: Oh my kami, what in the name is that! she...she.........she isn't Perfect........just yet... I feel a strong power from her, its hidden away hmmm well see about this

Yami began to wake up and notice the bugman's surprised face and asked

Yami: *I remember that look he was the one who appeared at that building but then he ran off like an insect would do who knew* who are you? (in a cold tune)

Cell: Woah! Being Cold at me already even though this is the first time we met welp since you want introduction then here it is, My name is Cell, I'm a bio-android just like you created by scientist.

Yami: Bio-Android? 

Mikado then entered the room checking up on Yami's condition.

Mikado: whats going on here? and I see that your awake now, Yami

Yami: Dr. Mikado, Why is that insect here?

Cell: Who are you calling an INSECT, Pipsquek!

Yami: I'm not a Pipsquek, Insect!

Mikado: alright you two break it up, Yami you cant fight right now in your Condition

Yami: Yes Dr

Cell: Well since your busy doing that I'll be heading in the woods getting some food and training for myself i'll introduce myself to your friends later Goldie! will meet again Later!

Cell then exited the room and flew off the window headed to forest

Mikado: *maybe I should ask him to let him be the guardian of the Yuuki hold he is quite powerful* Speaking of Yuuki...

Yami: huh?

Mikado: he carried you all the way from his back, you should thank him later (with a Smile)

Yami: ... (Blushed a little)

'Meanwhile on Forest with Cell'

Cell was doing his usual training routine, wear something heavy and do a bunch of heavy duty on it but little did you know he discovered a way to become Perfect.

Cell: It would be easy to do this if I was in my Perfect self.........( fires a bunch of ki blast) AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (Bursting his energy, powers up to his super saiyan aura)

Cell: I wonder since I have Frieza's DNA which means I should be able to transform to my evolution I did unlock both of them.........hehehehehehehe let's try!  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! (releasing a bunch energy causing the earth to shake, sending magnitudes around the world)

'At the Clinic'

Mikado: What this? something is not right..... Cell what are you up to?

'Back to the Forest'

A big flash of light appeared causing the bugman to be no more, than a Perfect being. (Note: yes I skipped semi-perfect because I want to process this part. don't worry semi-perfect Cell will appear soon....)

)