14. "I have a boyfriend"

In about 1 hour i have my flight back to California. I said my goodbyes to Anthony and it was the hardest thing because I won't be seeing him for a really long time. But I'll FaceTime him every day and night. I got an Uber to the airport and next thing you know I was on my way back to Los Angeles. I arrive to the house and see Jaden and Madi across the room.

Y/n: "I'm back. I missed you girl and missed you too Jaden." I said giving them each a hug.
Jaden: "Missed you too. Glad to see you back in the house."
Madi: "finally I have missed you so much especially since Chris left and I have been so lonely ." She said giving me sad eyes

Ever since I moved into the house me and Madi have gotten really close especially since she's the only girl aside from me in the house . The rest of the evening we just chilled in the house and me and Madi did a couple of TikToks. The night arrived and Jaden came to my room.

Jaden: "me and Madi are going out for dinner with a friend wanna come."
Y/n: "sure. Thank you."
Jaden: "okay be ready in like 10 minutes."
Y/n: "okay thank you again."

He left my room and dressed into something comfortable. A white top with ripped jeans and white Air Force.

When I was done I walked out to the living room and we waited for Madi to be ready

When I was done I walked out to the living room and we waited for Madi to be ready. We took an Uber to Urth Cafe where we were going to met Jaden's friend. We waited for about 5 minutes for his friend to arrive and then later we walked to the patio outside where we were waiting.

Guy: "Hey man." He said shaking Jaden's hand and giving a hug to Madi.
Jaden & Madi: "Hey"
Jaden: "Tayler this is Y/n and she's a friend of ours who lives at the house."
Tayler: "hi. Nice to meet you."
We ordered our food and talked for a really long time.
Madi: "so how is your girlfriend doing Tayler."
Tayler: " oh we actually broke up like a month or so ago."
Jaden: "damn. Fr. You don't even look hurt."
Tayler: "nah I take things like a mannn." He said laughing at the end.

We finished dinner and headed back to the house and Tayler tagged along. We went into Jaden's music room and just sat there hearing Jaden sing.

Tayler: "so how do you know Jaden."
Y/n: "we actually met at Vidcon. You?"
Tayler: "I saw him at my friends house and stayed in touch since then."
Y/n: "nice. So what do you do for a living?"
Tayler: "I'm a youtuber. How about you?"
Y/n: "i model and do many other things but that's my #1 thing."
Tayler: "that's good."
I headed out the room to grab myself a bottle of water. When I turn around I see Tayler coming.
Y/n: "would you like a bottle of water?"
Tayler: "no thanks but I want to ask." "Mind if I take you out on a date?" He said coming closer to me.
Y/n: "ughhh. NO. I have a boyfriend."
Tayler: "oh really. Is that an excuse for not wanting to go on a date with me."
Y/n: "no. I actually have a boyfriend and his name is Anthony Reeves and he lives 2 thousand miles away from me. So no it's not an excuse. It's true." I said walking away to my room.

I stayed in my room for about 1 hour FaceTiming Anthony when I get a text from Madi.

Madi: "girls night. I miss Chris and I need a girl sleepover."

I said my goodbyes to Anthony and headed out of my room when I come across Tayler. Maybe I was a little rude to him when he asked me out.

Y/n: "hey Tayler im sorry for being rude to you earlier. You didn't even knew I had a boyfriend and I just went off on you. So sorry."
Tayler: "it's okay. But it will be nice if we become friends."
Y/n: "ofc! You know where I live" I said laughing.
So then I headed to Madi's room and we did face masks, TikToks and just messed around for sometime.