"Hey baby." Dad said, and kissed my mom.

"Ew." Me, Algee, and Myles said at the same time.

"Mom, can I live with Algee and Veronica?" Myles said, smiling at mom.

"Why you wanna leave?" Mom said, stirring the cake mix.

"Just because. I promise I'll come and visit sometimes." Myles said, hugging onto mom's arm.

"Well I'll let you go. Don't forget that you're 16 while you down there. I'll beat your ass." Mom said,mugging him. "And You have to ask Algee can you live there."

Myles looked at Algee. Algee rolled his eyes. "You know you can live with us. Don't know why you asking." Algee said, putting him in a choke hole.

"Now you know I can flip yo short ass." Myles said.

And that resulted in mom slapping the shit out of him.

"I will beat the brakes off yo black ass." Mom said, mugging Myles.

"Sorry mom." Myles said, rubbing the side of his face that was turning red.

"Oh, and I invited some of my friends over." Myles said.

"Mama!" Dani and Maddie said, running and hugging my mom.

"My babies." Mom said, before they all started gossiping, making me roll my eyes.

Then the door rung. Myles ran to open it.

Myles came back with 4 guys behind him. "Guys these are my friends. Dante, Jahi, Tyler and Caleb, this is my family." Myles said.

Everyone greeted each other and soon everyone started acting like family. But wait til dinner time rolls around.

"Woody, Imma whoop your ass!" I heard and seen Woody laughing and running with mom right behind him.
~
Everyone got their plates and started eating after we said our prayer. I'm just waiting patiently because it's not gonna be peaceful after a while.

"So, Veronica?" My auntie, Rochelle said.

They wanna start with me? Okay. I thought.

"Yes?" I said, being polite.

"So, I've been hearing about you and your grades." She said.

"Yeah, what about them?" I said, placing my fork on my plate, seeing Algee and Myles shift in the corner of my eye.

"Well, you probably need to study more. I mean, you don't do anything besides being on that phone." She said, and I swear I felt everyone staring at me.

I chuckled. "Well maybe you should study on how to get a push up bra." I said, and heard someone choke on their food. "I mean, the bras ain't that high, auntie." I said, doing my little smile.

My brothers started coughing, putting their forks down. I turned to see Woody and Bryshere trying to hold their laughs in and Dante and Keith laughed out loud. I shook my head.

Algee got up to get some more food.

"Might want to cut back a little, Algee. You getting a gut." My other Auntie, LeeAnn said.

"Might want to cut back on ya husbands, auntie. You getting another STD." Algee said, and continued to fix his plate.

I burst out laughing right along with Myles, Who hasn't stop laughing since he hit the table.

And our laughing cause mom and dad to laugh too.

"Aye, y'all kids need to chill out. All of you." Some nigga said, pointing at Algee, then me, then Myles.

"Nigga are you even 'part of this family? I ain't never seen you before." Myles said, squinting his eyes like he was trying to see who was the man. Shit, I didn't know who he was either.

Dad wiped under his eyes to stop his laughing tears. "Ight y'all, chill ou-, wait, for real, tho, who are you?" He said, scrunching his face up.

By that time, me, mom, Dani, Maddie, Algee, and Myles were rolling, along with the boys and Myles' friends.
~
"Well, we'll see y'all later." Algee said, grabbing his coat, then hugged mom and dad.

"See y'all." I said, kissing them on the cheek.

"Friday." I said, pointing at my brother. That's the day he would be moving in with us.

"Friday." Myles said, high fiving me.

"This ain't fair." I said, putting my should to Myles'.

"You a midget, Veronica." Myles said, laughing.

"Boy, I'm still taller so shut up." I said, pushing his head.

After everyone loaded up, we all went home.