2. new•feelings{m}

•

|my tongue was meant to
please you. my lips to embrace
your warmth. and my throat,
to feel your throbs.|

-anonymous

2.
new.feelings{mature}

yeosang was becoming more and more unsettled as the night went on. during the photo shoot he found himself gritting his teeth when a model blatantly flirted with kai in front of him. then later at dinner he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of the older boy and blushed whenever their gazes accidentally met.

he found himself getting lost in the smell of him. clean like soap but with a musk that was deep and distinctly masculine, the small moles on his neck that he'd never seemed to notice before or the way his eyes looked when he laughed—

uh oh.

yeosang shook his head as if it would knock the thoughts from it. it's because we've been apart for a while, he vainly tried to convince himself. I do enjoy his company but that doesn't mean anything else...

even so, he couldn't shake the feeling and when their breaths lingered and their lips touched in the dark of kai's car that this meant something more. kai pulled away and looked over yeosang lips that were parted in want and gave him a smile full of wicked promises.

"let's go back to your place..." he whispered, his lips tickling yeosang's.

this feeling blossoming in his chest was like the budding of a rose. it excited him and scared him; roses always came with thorns.

and yet...he couldn't stop himself from wanting more...

"okay."

|||

yeosang moaned and leaned back to rest his weight on kai's legs. the older boy grunted as he dug his fingertips roughly into his hips as he held him there, driving into him at a brutal pace. yeosang's eyes rolled back into his head as the pleasure began building rapidly from where their bodies connected.

"d-don't cum inside," yeosang panted from his swollen lips that were red from their foreplay. "i don't like the ah! mess—" his protests were cut short from one painful thrust from kai's hips. he felt tears well up in his eyes, overstimulated from cumming twice already that night.

"just shower afterwards-" kai suggested as their bodies clapped together. he sped up and with a final shudder pushed himself deep inside the younger boy. yeosang tumbled forward as kai's tan fingertips made indents into the fair flesh of his ass. he held him there as he slowly slid in and out emptying his seed inside of him with a breathy gasp.

yeosang winced at the sensation of being filled and dropped a few lazy kisses over the older boy's collarbone. he tasted his skin, salty from sweat and felt his chest rising and falling beneath his lips. they laid like that for a few moments before yeosang rolled off of his lap and onto the cool sheets of his bed. his ass hurt so he rolled over onto his side and looked over at the boy next to him.