Liv: Wish mommy luck baby.

Olivia smiled before Liv and Sarah made their way to the guerrilla while you and Ruby watched on the screen as Alexa and Nikki made their entrance.

Ruby: Do they win?

You: I don't know.

Suddenly, the Riott Squad's theme played as Liv and Sarah made their way out onto the stage before Liv jumped on Sarah's back and made their way to the ring. Backstage, you had a brief conversation with Aaron about the upcoming tour with Ozzy and FFDP.

Aaron: Are you sure that they're going to be ok with them while we're on tour?

You: I'm sure Sharon and Ozzy both had to deal with their kids when they were Olivia's and the twins's ages. I think they'll handle it.

Aaron nodded when the others made their entrances and the match was about to begin.

*End of the Match*

Asuka had placed the Asuka Lock on Nikki as it looked like Nikki was about to tap out when suddenly, Sarah broke the hold and threw Asuka out of the ring and into Mandy. Sonya tried to intervene only to get a kick to the head by Liv. Suddenly, Liv went to the top rope while Sarah held Nikki when Liv jumped off the top and landed on Nikki and used her new finishing move, "tongue tied." Both Liv and Sarah covered Nikki.

Crowd: 1....2....3!!

The crowd roared when Liv tackled Sarah in excitement as they celebrated their victory before being handed the women's tag titles.

Cole: After reunite back in January, the Riott Squad has finally claimed gold!

Corey: It's about freaking time!

Liv and Sarah walked backstage as Sarah ran up to Aaron and kissed him while Liv ran up to you and kissed you.

You: Baby, that was absolutely amazing!

Liv: Now we're all champions!

You: Well.... not all of us.

You and Liv looked at Ruby before Sarah came over.

Sarah: Aaron and I will be in the locker room if you need us.

Sarah and Aaron then left when you had to get ready for your match.

You: I gotta go get ready. If anything happens Ruby, tell somebody to come get me.

Ruby: Ok. Come here.

Ruby kissed you as you kissed her back before you put your hand on Ruby's stomach.

Ruby: Go get em daddy.

You pecked her lips before running to the makeup department and getting ready for your match.

*Main Event*

Backstage, Liv was feeding Olivia while Ruby rubbed her stomach as the cameras cut to outside the stadium.

Liv: Did Y/N say who's playing his entranced?

Ruby: You'll see.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome multi platinum recording artist and three time Grammy winner.... OZZY OSBOURNE!!

The song then started as Ozzy began singing and you walked out in tour crypt keeper costume.