I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Corey: Here we go!! A Riott is about to take place right here and now!!

The door to the pod quickly slid open as Liv and Sarah went after the Kabuki Warriors first and later went for Alexa and Nikki.

*Later in the Match*

1...2...3.

Announcer: The Kabuki Warriors have been eliminated!

Cole: And it now comes down to the final two teams. Bliss and Cross vs the Riott Squad!

The crowd cheered when Liv and Sarah immediately went after Alexa and Nikki as they attacked them. Backstage, you were on the edge of your seat until Liv and Sarah got on top of a chamber pod.

You: What the hell are they doing?

Liv and Sarah then jumped off the pod as Liv landed on Nikki and Sarah landed on Alexa.

You: Holy Shit.

*End of the Match*

Corey: Twisted Bliss!!

Cole: Here's the cover!

Crowd: 1...2...3!

The match ended as Alexa and Nikki retained the titles. Backstage, you lowered your head in defeat as Liv and Sarah slowly walked backstage where you waited for them. Once they came backstage, you walked up to them before you kissed Liv and hugged Sarah.

You: I'm so proud of you two.

Liv: But we lost.

You: That is true, but you put on an amazing performance. I don't know if you'll get another shot, but hopefully in the future.

Sarah: Hope you're right about that.

You: Go ahead and rest up. I gotta get ready for my match now.

Liv then pressed her lips on yours again as they walked to the locker room when you started to warm up for your match inside the chamber. Meanwhile, Liv and Sarah were plotting on what they were gonna do to you at the hotel.

Liv: What outfit can really turn him on?

Sarah: What about our ring attires?

Liv: Done!

The girls then giggled until Liv got a facetime call from Ruby before she answered and talked to her for a few minutes. Meanwhile, it was nearly time for you to enter the match when your music played and you walked out with the WWE title. Once you got to the ring, you handed the ref the title as you stepped inside the chamber and got in your pod. Shortly, Randy made his entrance, then Ali, then Ciampa, then Finn, and then Roman. The bell rang as Roman and Finn started the match.

*Later in the Match*

You were on top of a chamber pod as Ali hung from the roof of the chamber and was about to land on Roman when suddenly, you ran off the pod as Ali fell from the roof and you speared him from the pod and crashed to the center of the ring.

Renee: What a move by Y/N!!

Corey: You're telling us! How's his neck not broken after that?

Backstage, Liv and Sarah were in awe of what just happened as the match continued.

*End of the Match*

Corey: Project Ciampa! Is this it?

Crowd: 1...2...

Cole: Kickout!!

Renee: This is just insane! What more do these men have?

Kickout after kickout, the match nearly went for an hour. Suddenly, Ciampa went for his finisher once again when all of a sudden, you countered his move again and turned it into the death drop as you went for the cover.

Crowd: 1...2...3!!

Corey: And Y/N's championship reign is alive!

Your music played as the ref handed you the WWE title before you slowly walked backstage only to be jumped on by Liv as she jumped on your back.

Liv: Another awesome match daddy!

You: Easy there baby. Still pretty sore.

Liv: Oops. Sorry!

You then pulled Liv into a kiss when she whispered something in your ear.

Liv: Go get ready to go. I have a surprise for you at the hotel.

You did what she said as you went to your locker room and took a quick shower before you got ready to leave the arena as you and Liv drove back to your hotel. Once you opened the door, you were surprised to see Sarah inside with a robe on as you stopped dead in your tracks.

You: Ummm... what's going on? And... how did you get in here?

Liv: I gave her my key to the room. Also, we want a three way.

You: What about Aaron?

Sarah: I won't tell if you won't.

Liv: Yeah. Let's do this.

*Lemon Warning*

Sarah then dropped her robe, revealing her ring attire that she knew was your favorite. Suddenly, Liv pushed you onto the bed when Sarah took off your shirt while Liv went for your pants. Sarah then took off the bottom part of her attire and got on top of you before she began to make out with you while Liv got out your member and started coating it with her throat. It took you a minute to get into it, but you got into it as you grabbed Sarah's breast when she moaned before you grabbed the other one. Suddenly, Liv stopped sucking on you when she took off her pants and her top and got on top of you as she slid herself on you.

Liv: Oh yeah daddy!

Liv then began to bounce on and off you as Sarah kept making out with you. After about five minutes, Liv got off of you while Sarah and her were about to switch places. Sarah took off the bottom part of her attire and was about to insert herself onto you until you surprised her by quickly laying her on her back as she squealed while you put your hand around her neck before she quietly giggled.

Sarah: My turn. Nervous?

You: No. I remember how you like it..... Rough.

Sarah: Just what I wanted to hear.

You then took off the top part of her attire and slid inside of Sarah as she moaned when Liv got an idea. You thrusted inside of Sarah as Liv sat on Sarah's face when Sarah got the idea and began to lick Liv's pussy as she moaned in pleasure.

*An Hour Later*

Liv was licking Sarah as you slid in and out of her ass before you were about to release.

You: Liv! Sarah! I'm gonna...!

Liv and Sarah: Yeah!

Liv and Sarah wasted no time getting off of each other as they got lined up when you released into their mouths as they both got a fair share of your load before all three of you collapsed next to each other.

*Lemon Over*

The three of you were panting hard after some hard lust filled sex when Liv started to play with your hair and Sarah was tracing circles on your chest.

Sarah: That was amazing. Now remember, I won't tell if you won't.

You: Who says we need to say anything? We've kept our affection for each other secret for the longest time when we dated.

Liv: Just like how you did with me and Rue Rue?

You: Exactly. Now let's get some sleep and prepare for the grandest stage of them all.

Liv: Whatever you say my sexy freak of the night.

Sarah: Sleep tight you two.

You kissed them both and turned off the light when they snuggled into your arms as all of you fell asleep....