My old flame

I just stood there rooted to my spot cause I just couldn't believe my eyes am I dreaming or is he really here but I just bumped into his now very amazing chest so i'm not dreaming. Standing in front of me was non other than kimani tyree drakes and at 26yr he no longer looks like the tall lanky teenager that broke my heart at 17. I was madly in love or crush or whatever u want to call it I just knew I wanted what we had to be forever but he had other plans.... I lost my mom and my babe all in the same month, I cried for months after that I was just so lost, hurt man I was a whole bag of emotion no one dare speak to me but my tanty quincy she was the only one that knew i wouldnt blow up on her . She was like my second mother so she knew i have that level of respect for her ... If wasn't for her don't think i would have finish my studies I just wanted to stay in my room till I withered away and was no more. She wasn't having that after a two hrs long speech i was up and running and haven't stop till now. What the hell is he doing here after five yrs and might i add looking fine as hell in his three piece armani suit damn kimora snap out of it dont even go there this is your time just keep it moving . There I go again in my head . Why is his mouth moving? Oh shit he is saying something. "Hi kim how have u been?" Is he for real again I squared my shoulder and said"It's kimora only my close friends and family call me kim and we aren't any of those" and walked straight for the elevator. He cant be serious as the elevator opened up on the floor I took that time to look over my shoulder to see his reaction before I stepped in and boy did I hit him hard his mouth was dropped u could see the shock registered on his face I let out a sigh I didn't even realise I was holding and pressed ground floor on the elevator. This cannot be happen what the hell is he doing back. I finally have my emotions under wrap but with my reaction to mani's sexy sultry voice yea thats wat i used to call him this could mean trouble.

Kimora POV

I've always wonder what i would do if i ever saw him again but i never thought i'd leave him standing in shock so thats a point for me i give myself and internal pat on my back. Even if it was short lived cause now im here back in my flat with my bowl of cold stone ice cream my nora roberts book blue dahalia and alk i can think about is mani ughhh he still gets under my skin why oh why i ask myself i mean it has been five years jeez get a grip kimora.