↠ 1

Walking into a bar on Friday night was possibly a common occurrence for everyone else. For you? It was probably a rare sight sometimes. You were just here for some drinks after a break up. Happily together for four years and he decides to cheat for two of those years? You needed a drink badly. So when you drove past the bar, it seemed to beckon you over.

And you fell for it.

As you walked up to the bar, a bartender immediately came to you. "What can I get you?"

"Anything." You replied taking a seat on the bar stool. Thankfully the lights weren't that bright so no one could really see the puffy eyes. Compared to most bars you've been in, this one was pretty nice. Wood floors, dark oak bar and leather cushions on both stools and booths. Even those small tables with high chairs scattered in the middle.

His eyes looked you over. "A break up?"

"How-" Your eyes widened slightly. Did you really look like a mess? Probably, after all you just broke up with him about half an hour ago.

He waved you off. "Everyone has a certain look to them. I know just the thing." He started to grab bottles and a glass.

You watched him for a bit until your attention was called by some shouts and cheers. Your eyes trailed over to a group of people who were crowded around a pool table. Some looked upset and some looked happy. You watched them as the bartender continued making a drink.

"Here ya go." The bartender slid a glass of alcohol.

You looked down at the drink. In the short cup was an orange liquid with two ice cubes floating. Also a piece of an orange peel? You didn't recognize the drink at all.

"It's called an Old Fashioned." The bartender said as he was wiping the counter with a rag. "Try it."

You hesitantly took a sip and to your surprise, it was actually good. You continued sipping on your drink as the crowd of people were being rowdy once more. You glance towards them to see them cheering and laughing.

"What are they even doing?" You mumbled.

"Oh those people?" The bartender asked while wiping the inside of a glass. "They're there for some gambling."

"Ah." You replied instantly knowing what he was talking about. "Is it one person doing all the bets?"

"Yep." The bartender responded and wiped another glass. "See that guy right there?" He pointed to one who was being handed cash. "That's Min Yoongi."

You scanned him over. He was wearing black pants and a black jacket. Actually he was dressed in black from head to toe. Black shoes, clothes and... actually his hair was a sandy blonde color. From here, you could barely see the traces of tattoos that peeked underneath his sleeves.

"So, he's the main one?"

Your new companion nodded. "Yep. Won't suggest going over there unless you really know how to play pool with tricks and all that shit."

A smirk came onto your face. "Maybe I'll try and play him next week. I could use some cash."

The bartender looked at you with a questioning look. He never once saw Min Yoongi lose with his current partner in crime. But he saw the determination in your eyes and right then and there he had a hunch. Maybe the Pool Shark was finally going to lose. 

I'm so excited! This one has been in my drafts for a while now and I'm happy to publish it finally! Sorry if this is short since originally it was going to be a prologue until I actually learned what it was. :')))

Hope you guys enjoy! c: