and hide you in my treasure chest.

3:15 AM

Dabi smiled, parking in front of a restaurant. It was painted white and had a mustard yellow roof, with a red sign that was lit up with yellow letters that read "HORNE'S".

"Here we are," he said softly, looking over at Tomura.

Tomura smiled, unbuckling himself. "Could you open my door?" He asked, using his good hand to brush his hair out of his face.

Dabi nodded, getting out and then going to the other side of the car. He opened Tomura's door and helped him up, leading him inside the restaurant. Inside, there were wind-chimes and figurines depicting animals for sale in a gift shop of sorts, and the other side of the building was the restaurant itself.

The restaurant looked like a 60's diner, with black and white checkered walls, solid white tile flooring, wooden booths at vintage tables, and menus that looked as if they were written on a typewriter and then laminated. Tomura smiled, looking over at the front counter with barstools and seeing an ice cream bar like one you'd see at a creamery.

Dabi sat down at a booth while Tomura sat across from him and picked up a menu. "I think I'm going to get the fried chicken," Tomura said, sighing. "Comes with fries, so, added bonus."

"I'm getting the Circus Burger," Dabi said in response. "It's a regular burger, but it has coleslaw on it. Also comes with fries."

Tomura nodded, giving a gentle sigh as a waitress came over to take their orders. "What'll it be?" She asked.

She was wearing a red and white striped waitress uniform from the 60's, with a red ribbon around her neck like a cloth choker and a matching cap. She had a small apron tied around her waist, and as Tomura was looking her up and down, she pulled a pen and notepad out of the pocket on the front of it.

Dabi smiled. "I'm having the Circus Burger, with just the burger and coleslaw. He's having the fried chicken."

"Drinks?" She asked.

Tomura shrugged at Dabi. "I'll have a chocolate milkshake and... what did you say you wanted, again?"

"Vanilla," Tomura said softly, watching the waitress write that down and then walk off.

Dabi sighed, turning to look around him but stopping as he caught a glimpse of Tomura shifting his position out of the corner of his left eye. "Is something wrong, Tomura?"

"No," Tomura sighed, twirling a lock of his hair around his index finger.

"Alright then..."

3:35 AM

Only twenty minutes passed before both boys got their food. Their order was just as they had told the waitress, and everything tasted great and fresh.

Tomura smiled, putting a hot French fry into his mouth. "This all tastes great. Why'd you come here?"

"It's a place my mom used to take me... before she went mad, of course."

"Your mom went mad, you said?"

"Yeah. Threw boiling hot water in my brother's face and gave him a huge scar, all around his right eye."

"Poor boy," Tomura sighed, putting in another few fries.

Dabi sighed, taking Tomura's hands, but being careful to leave a single finger out so he wasn't disintegrated. "Hey..."

"I know." He kissed his lips gently. "You love me."

"Yeah."

THE END