Characters

Author's POV: The pictures and videos that I posted and will post are not mine. :) Thank you very much!.

Aeign Nash Aguas or most popularly known as Nash Aguas, a cool  and nice boy offcam but bad boy who turns into good boy oncam, a loving son and tuya to his sister, Chloe Aguas , was the bestfriend and loveteam of Sharlene San Pedro who is now paired with his Bro Jairus Aquino. He's paired with Alexa.

" We're better off as bestfriends" 

Sharlene Mae San Pedro or most popularly known as Sharlene San Pedro , simple, boyish yet beautiful and cute , has a lot of talents , one of a kind, a loving daughter and sister to her brothers Clark and Jeremy San Pedro,She was the loveteam of Nash Aguas and he was her partner but now things change.

"Maybe things change for a reason. Maybe just maybe"

Alexandra Ilacad or also known as Alexa Ilacad, girly, maarte, has a bitchy attitude but can be nice sometimes, she only became an actress because of her Tito Ben who is a director and member of ABS-CBN but she really has no talents at all , she loves Nash.

"That's right Tito! I want him to be my partner."

Jon Jairus Aquino or most popularly known as Jairus Aquino but you can call him JJ , a nice and gentle man offcam but the sidekick of Nash oncam, he has a crush on Sharlene and Mika but he doesn't want to tell because he is afraid of getting friendzoned.

"I'll be your comfort''

Supporting Characters:

Mika Dela Cruz

Angel Sy

Andre Garcia

Julia Montes

Enrique Gil

Miles Ocampo

Marco Gumboa

Gimme 5

Janella Salvador

Jerome Ponce

Kathryn Bernardo

Daniel Padilla

Loisa Andulio

Joshua Garcia

Sandara Park

G-Dragon

Ann Li

James Reid

Mean Girls ( Alexa's troupe)

Julia Barretto

Michelle Vito

Barbie Forteza

Liza Soberano

and Kiray Celis