I'm tired but my restless mind kept on digging in things that I don't want to bother now about.

That is why I'm here again, blacking out my system by having this beer.

As usual, I gulped down in a single take and I could feel my eyes getting blur at times.

Suddenly, Bella's beautiful face appeared and I'm surprised now.

I'm seeing red by having this fantasy imaginations about her and this can't be good.

How will it feel to kiss her now?

Damn it. How dare I?

I took the beer bottle with full grip and throw it on the floor. It breaks into pieces and I plopped on my couch.

Satisfied of the aching on my palm that made by the beer bottle itself, my eyelids half closed while I passed out right there as my mind came off about Bella.

*****
"Noah. Noah. Wake up. " I could hear that voice calling out my name while shaking me. I tried to open my eyes and the house was fully bright from the rays of sunshine.

I struggled to open my eyes and successfully I did after few minutes.

Mrs Andres was glaring me and I was stunned to see my own self on my couch in this state. My legs were sprawled all over the couch and I'm still on my yesterday's attire while my shirt goes three buttons off yet pants slightly loose due to no belt.

I was like a total mess and my headache wasn't helping either.

"I told you not to be like this. Now see, how well did you embarrass yourself? " Mrs Andres warned as she pointed at the shattered beer bottle.

It's usual for me to shattered things around this house and the oddest was me, laying on the couch messily.

I know she's worried. She knew me very well than my own mother does.

She huffed at the end, seeing my blank face and she grumbled something under her breath.

She moved away to swept the shattered thing and my eyes landed on the figure which is revealed after her. My eyes widen and my breath stucked on my lungs.

Shit. Why do she have to see me like this?

So, this is what Mrs Andres meant by that embarrassing myself thing? Because heck, I did.

I quickly straighten my sitting posture and avoided her gaze.

"What are you doing here? " Well, that doesn't came that well due to my morning rough voice.

"I...I just needed to talk to you about something. " she informed in a quiet way and I looked up at her.

"Give me 15 minutes...we will have the talk while having breakfast, alright? " I informed and questioned at the end, where she nodded shyly.

Her cheeks remained tainted red and her flowy hair shines to the sun rays.

She was in this simple jeans and blouse yet she's gorgeous.

"Your 15 minute starts now

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Your 15 minute starts now. " Mrs Andres roared from the kitchen as she caught me staring at Bella.

This old woman does make me crazy some times. I awkwardly smiled at her and she glared.

I felt red handed and Bella was smiling at Mrs Andres too.

I stand up quickly and dashed to my room. While taking a quick shower and changing in some casual clothes, I left the room.

Bella was nowhere on the living area and I heard sounds of giggles from the kitchen. I went there and I saw her helping Mrs Andres to make the breakfast together.

None of my exes did this thing. They would treat her as their own maid and would order her around. Even Cherry, doesn't bothered to talk to her.

But, what's happening right now it's pretty fascinating. Bella's cutely giggling while Mrs Andres doing terrible reviews about someone. My heart warms seeing such scene on the very morning.

Wait, did I just hear my name?

I cleared my throat, loud enough to make both of them hear and I caught their attention.

Soon, the breakfast was brought to the dining table and we started to dig in.

"Mrs Andres, aren't you having breakfast with us? " Bella asked before placing the fried egg on her plate.

"Oh, no my dear. I had already took my breakfast at the very morning before I came in. So, you guys eat okay. " Mrs Andres said and caress Bella's head a little as she's her own child now.

How fast did they build up the connection though. I'm in pure salvation.

After moments, Mrs Andres already leave to get some groceries to cook and we were still digging in.

Bella was just beside as we were in a L position. I looked up at her and she was looking up at me too. We connect our eyes and I quickly pulled away to ignore that same intense in me.

"So, what's the thing? " I asked, to make up some conversation yet to cover up the contact just now.

"I-I don't know how to say this, Noah. " she was in total nervous as she stuttered out.

"You could have called me but you came here to meet me, so it's something serious...is it? " I questioned firmly and she swallowed her saliva while thinking of an answer.

What's got her this bad?

"Are you okay, Bella? Is anything bothering you? " I don't know where's this protective side leaning in me but I reacted with it.

My own protection valley for her widen as that bloody scum on the restaurant insulted her. I would kill him at the spot but my anger was already gone after the kiss.

No, I shouldn't go there.

"I'm okay...and I don't want to use the handphone until I pay you back, Noah. " she said and I looked her with eye brows attached.

"Bella, I never buy that for you to pay me back. It's kinda...a gift from me, okay. So, no need to pay back. " I argued and she looked innocently. I put my finished plate away and sipped the hot coffee.

"Is this why you came all the way here? To say this? " I questioned as I had this thing in mind while sipping the coffee.

"No. I...I came here to say something else. " she informed naively as she stare at me for any kind of reaction.

"Then, say it Bella." I pushed her a bit and she was ready to confess.

"Noah....I need you to be my date. "

Curvy Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें