0.1| "𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐧,𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬?"

Start from the beginning

Teagan called bullshit, she knew jenny would love nothing more than to report them to sister Micheal. Jenny had always been a little snitch even when she was a kid that's half the reason why Teagan ended their friendship.
Claire freaked out and pleaded with jenny. It was sad to watch really.
"Please don't report us, jenny. Please! We'll do anything. Anything at all" claire practically grovelled to jenny joyce.

Michelle pulled claire back by her blazer covered arm and glared at her "speak for yourself, sugar tits"

Jenny pulled a sour face and thought about her decision for all of one second " think I'll just have to mull it over"

Before anyone could stop her, Michelle stuck her middle finger up in front of Jenny's face "Ach Jenny, mull this over"

Each member of the group had a different look on their face. Erin was shocked and annoyed whilst Claire was probably seconds away from shitting herself, Orla didn't seem to know what to do and James was the same, Teagan was loving the chaos of the situation and was smiling uncontrollably.
Jenny stomped off and muttered under her breath but Teagan couldn't of cared less about what she was saying.

"Jesus, michelle!" Erin cried before walking away. Orla and claire soon followed but Teagan and james stayed with Michelle.

Jenny's assembly dragged on as usual and Teagan admittedly nearly fell asleep on five separate occasions which was shocking to her friends because they were standing up.
In her sleep like state she had picked up pieces of information from the speech Jenny Joyce gave and the conflicting one that sister Micheal delivered straight after.

She had woken up at the mention of James's name and quickly explained the 'Mr Mullen affair' to him before she dropped off again. Soon enough Teagan found herself being dragged to first lesson by an agitated Erin
"It's the first day and you've already become narcoleptic, Teagan!" She raged  as they weaved their way through the crowd towards the maths corridor.

"I didn't get much sleep last night Erin, ya know living above a pub 'an all it's a bit loud" Teagan mumbled but Erin didn't take pity on her

"It's not my fault your parents run a pub is it?"
Erin replied coldly.
Teagan really liked Erin she was one of her best friends but she could be a self righteous cow somedays.

The first three lessons of the day seemed to drag on and Teagan couldn't stop herself from staring at every clock and counting down like a madman. When the school bell finally rang out, telling  that it was lunch time, Teagan practically ran out of her art class.
She was extraordinary at art but didn't enjoy the class.

"Over her Teagan" Michelle called out to her from where she sat with the others. Teagan hurried over and took a seat next to Orla.
"Where's James?" She asked

Michelle groaned and shook off Teagan's question. Erin carried on begging Michelle "please Michelle!"

"No" she huffed out
Erin groaned "please?"

"I have no interest in David Donnelley's spazmo band" Michelle bit into her snack and Clare lost a little bit more of her sanity.

"I can't go on my own, Michelle"

"Bring Bobby Sands"

Clare jumped out of her hunger induced trance and snapped back to reality "Sure, how could I go? I'm so weak I can barley Walk" Clare whispered hoarsely.

"What about Orla?" Michelle Asked but Orla soon reminded everyone why she couldn't go
"I love my wee fingers" she giggled.
Ay they'd all forgotten that Orla was mental. a nice girl but a mental case.