Part 18

"He's wanted children since before I met him" Hannah said trying to hold back the tears. I still couldn't process what was happening. "I was going to tell him that night. But before I went to tell him, that's when I found out about his plan. I was devastated" she continued. "But you still went along with the plan" I snarled. She looked at me. "Yes I did! And you know I'm not proud of it! But I was thinking of this baby and how much I wanted it to know it's Dad!" She shouted. "Then why didn't you tell him when you found out?!" "When he found out I knew and went snooping, he hit me! I told him I was pregnant and he told me I was lying to get out of my punishment!". She was sobbing now. "How many months?" I asked. "4. That's why I have baggy clothes on" she whispered. "I'm sorry". "No Tom. It's me who should be sorry. I should of stopped him straight away".

Lillian's POV:
"James! James!" I shouted when we got out into the garden. Our gardener turned around. "Ah Mr and Mrs y/l/n how may I help you?" He answered politely. "You use to be a prison officer didn't you?" Harold asked him hurriedly. James looked confused. "Yes I did sir" he replied. "Well we need your help!" I cried and motioned for him to follow us.

On the way we told him everything. "What! Why haven't you contacted the police?" He asked with urgency. "Mike is threatening us and he has Y/n!" I cried more. We had made it down to the cellar where Tom and Hannah were asleep. "Guys!" Harold whispered. They woke up suddenly, scared it was Mike. "I'm here to get you out and to help you all out of this mess" James said going to the lock. "Please" Tom begged. He helped Hannah off the floor. "Once this is open, I will contact my officer friends and they can help us secretly so Mike won't know a thing" he said. I started crying. "Thank you!".

10 minutes later and Tom and Hannah were free. "Thank you" Tom said hugging James. Hannah went to hug him too but suddenly she stopped. "Darling are you okay?" Harold asked her. She didn't respond. "We need to get her food now!" Tom shouted while picking her up. "What's wrong Tom?" I asked running to the kitchen. "She's pregnant".