Chapter 3

Georgia

The bell rung for school to end but I decided to talk teacher for a while. Walking to the front on the school and stood there waiting for Jacob to show.

Can't believe this nigga got me waiting on him for 8 minute. I'll be stupid to make it 10. I hopped in my car calling Evangeline.

"Hey bitch!" She answered

"Tell me why Jacob never showed after school.." I said putting her on speaker so I could drive.

"Fuck you mean? Didnt he beg you to help on the project??"

"Yes! And Im not gonna wait on him."

"You know damn well-"

"No bitch.. I didn't want him to help me anyway."

"Yeah, what ever you say."

Jacob

"Morgan.. What the fuck you talking about?"

"Jake! You need to let go of your hoes. If we gone make this work!" She whined

I was chilling at Morgan house after she gave me that toppa. Now she claiming all this crazy stuff.. I knew I could have cut her ass off some time ago. Only cause everytime we do this she get all them girly emotions. And I ain't for it.

"What hoes?"

"You know who I'm talking bout." She sat up pulling her hands on my chest.

"Tracy, Bree or Kae?" I smirked

"That's the shit I'm talking about! Who the fuck are they? I was talking bout that other bitch." She punched my chest.

"Look, I ain't giving up nobody iight. It's not like we together or some shit."

"Oh we ain't together?"

"Nahh"

"So I give your sex when every you want and we ain't together?"

"Nahh, that's your choice.. I call you up and you come."

"Well that ain't gone happen anymore."

"iight fine by me."

"Yeah whatever get out! Go call one of yo hoes!"

"Morgan you tripping." I said getting out of her bed and slipping on my shirt.

"No, you just trying to get with them other hoe! Don't call me anymore!"

I didn't say anything as I left her house. I knew later today she'll be calling me apologizing. Even if she don't want me. She won't let anybody have me. I told you before.. She crazy.

Since I don't have my car yet, I'm walking down the street. Now trying to decide which 'home' I wanted to spend my week. To be honest I don't want to be bothered. So I guess I'll go by my dad.

I live with my mom officially. But have a room at my dads.

My moms house is hella cool to stay. Moms already know what's up. Let me do whatever I want basically. Throw parties, fuck bitches, smoke weed, drink, whatever whoever. As long as I be safe, stay up in school and respect her.. We good.