1

-Liyah's POV

My Alarm On My IPod Went Off, I Hit Snooze And Went Back To Sleep, Not Knowing That My Son Of A Bitch Step Mother Was Coming For Me

My Alarm On My IPod Went Off, I Hit Snooze And Went Back To Sleep, Not Knowing That My Son Of A Bitch Step Mother Was Coming For Me. Falling Back Asleep I Was Awakened By Freezing Cold Water Being Poured All Over My Bed.

"Wow! Really What The Hell!" I Yelled.

"You're Late, Get Up and Get Ready." Alicia Said.

She Gave Off a Evil Smirk and Walked Away. The She Devil I'm Speaking Of  Is My Step Mother, Alicia. It's Just Me and Her, Sometimes the Dude She Be Having Sex With. Unfortunately, A Couple Years Back My Daddy Died and I was Left Here With Her.

I Pulled My Comforter Back and Went into My Bathroom and Did my Hygiene Routine. I Went to My Drawer and Pulled a Nirvana Crop Top, Black High-Waisted Jeans, and Black Converse That Were Falling Apart. I Pulled My Hair Into A Messy Bun and Placed a Bandana Over My Edges.

I Grabbed My Black Backpack and Ran Down Stairs Feeling My Face Sting As I Stopped to Grab my Jacket.

"Do You Not Care That Your about to Be Late For School? Get. Out." She Said Pushing Me Out The Door.

"Bitch." I Mumbled as I Walked to School.

I Got to School Just In Time, I Ran to My Locker and Got My Binder and Things I Needed for Class. I Looked at Myself In the Tiny Mirror and Shook My Head as I Saw Chresanto August Walking My Way.

It Was That Time Of The Day.

Chresanto August Was One Of The Biggest and Rudest PlayBoys Of The School. He Moved Here Some Months Ago And Every Since He's Been Making My Life A Living Hell. Not That I Already Wasn't Vacationing There.

"Hey Aliyah

"Hey Aliyah." Chresanto Said to me.

I Didn't Say Anything, I Picked up My Papers and Began Walking Towards Class. I Found Myself Being Tripped.

"GoodMorning Aliyah." He Snickered.

"Goodmorning Chresanto." I Said.

I Held Back My Tears And Picked Up My Papers.

I Looked Up and Seen Chresanto's Girlfriend Whispering In His Ear. He Looked At Her And She Said "Just Do It Damnit."

Before I Knew It He Grabbed my Hair and Kicked Me Down.

"Santo! What Are You Doing Man?! Are You Fuckin' Nuts?" I Heard Craig Yell.

Chres Let Me Go and Walked Away. I Rubbed My Side and Grabbed My Binder.

"You Okay." He Said Helping Me Up.

"I'm Fine." One Of The Biggest Lies I've Ever Told.

"Your Not, I'll Talk to Chres I Don't Know Why He Treats You Like This Aliyah. I'm Sorry." Craig Smiled

"I'll Be Okay Craig, and Thank You." He Said.

"You Get to Class, Babygirl." He Said Walking Away.

Craig Is The Only Person That's Got Me, Honestly. He Tries to Help Me out Every Time He See's Me. His Mom and My Dad Use to Be Bestfriends Before He Died..

-Lunch

I Sat In the Back of The Lunchroom Alone, Looking at All The People Laughing With There Friends, Talking and Just Having Plain Old Fun and Being Happy. I'd Kill To Be That Happy, But My Time Will Come. I Picked Off The Rest Of My Grapes and Went to Throw My Lunch Tray In the Trash But Bumped Into Someone Almost Falling, I Already Knew Who It Was Just My Luck.

"Excuse Me, I'm Sorry.." I Said Lowly While Not Making Eye Contact.

"Just Watch Where You're Going Next Time." Chresanto Said Rolling his Eyes.

-Santo's POV

I Know, I Know I'm a AssHole. Why Am I Doing this To Her? Because of My Girlfriend, She Hates Aliyah. I'm With Her Because Of the Sex, Sorry to Say but She Not Faithful and She Never Will Be.

-Aliyah's POV

In Last hour I sat in the back Listening to Don't By Ed Sheeran, I Love This Song. I Wrote My Notes and Before I Knew It The Bell Rung for Us To Leave. I Looked Out the Big Window Next To Me and Seen It Was Raining. I Sighed and Picked Up My Bag as I Walked Out the Door. I Zipped My Jacket and Pulled my Hood over My head, My Socks And Shoes were Soaked Almost. I Heard a Car Beep Next to me But Didn't Look Over.

"Aliyah! Get In The Car!" I Heard Craig Yell.

I Ran Over to the Passenger Side and got In the Car.

"Sorry About Your Floor." I Giggled As I Pulled My Hood Off.

"Your Safe, All That Matters." He Said Pulling Off to My House or Whatever.

He Drove Me Home and I Thanked Him While I Got Out. I Turned To Wave Goodbye and Alicia Snatched Me In The House.

"Shit." I Thought.

"Where You Been Huh? She asked me.

"It Was Raining and Craig Offered Me A Ride Home." I Said Taking Off My Socks and Shoes.

"Don't Be Out Here Being Fast, You Hear Me?" She Said Lighting the End Of Her Cigarette.

"If I Was I Would've Learned From The Best Right?" I Smirked.

She Hit Me Right Where The Bruise Where Chresanto Kicked me Was Starting To Form. I Blinked My Tears away And Ran to My Room. Wondering Why My Daddy Had to Marry a Woman Like Her..

I wonder where my real mother is..