I was Tagged... Again!

1

1. Do you like someone?
Kind of, but not much. That's all I'll say, lol.

2. Do they like you back?
Haha, she probably doesn't.

3. Middle name?
I have two, but one of them is Margaret.

4. Single or taken?
I'm a single Pringle, huehue

5. Girl best friend?
My BFF, @OverEmotionalPisces! (Btw, M, this doesn't count as me tagging you to do this XD)

6. Guy best friend?
Hmm... I guess I don't really have one anymore, the guys I used to be close to and I haven't really talked much recently.

7. Favorite OTP?
MiriTama

8. Last person you texted?
Here on Wattpad, @Magdalene-Baxter. We talk a lot. (This also doesn't count as me tagging you, btw XD)

9. Last song you listened to?
I can't remember, I'm not all that big into music.

10. Battery percentage?
45%

11. Lock screen?
It's one of the default ones, its purpose is to hide my weeb self from my family.
I've also never had all that many pictures.
I dunno, I guess I've never been as interested in taking selfies, pictures of other things of the like, y'know?
Maybe you don't.

I dunno, I guess I've never been as interested in taking selfies, pictures of other things of the like, y'know?Maybe you don't

12. Reason you made Wattpad?
I don't own it, silly, I didn't create it. Haha, but seriously, my first couple of accounts that I made about three years ago, I just wanted to share my stories with everyone, and have fun while writing. I also wanted to read. For this account, though, I wanted to write MHA fanfics and I felt like it would be weird to do that on my normal account, so I made a new one.

13. Birth date?
My dudes... I won't give you an exact date, but it's one of these days...
May 20th-27th, 2005

14. Twenty tags?
Nah.
I'll give you some.
YaoiLovesMyAesthetic
XshadicX
Chilly_pop
(Less than last time, ahah)
There, that's it. Those who were tagged, you can just ignore this if you want.

By the way, I was tagged by @CantThinkOfAName1362