0-1

Maxx's POV;

  Rocky is  my safe place, always have, always will be. I run up the stairs and see Rocky sleeping. I smirk, and  jump on the bed. His high-pitched scream and a huge thud come from him. I giggle. 

 "Love, you couldn't have woken me from my sleep?!" His accent is very deep. He's Italian. Oh and  his birthday is on mine! But he's still a year older. "I'm sorry bubba!" I whimper because he was hurt. "Baby, don't be upset. Perhaps I maybe do deserve to be awoken like that, don't you think love?" I nod. He did. 

 "Anyways, how has my husband been doing?" I ask. "Typed my fingers to the bone!" Oof, that must suck. "Lemme kiss it better!" I kiss his fingers. "All better!" I giggle. 

 "Hey Rocky," I lay my head on his chest and trace his eight pack, "I love you..." I say calmer than it was supposed to be. But now that I don't have to worry about him, I feel, what's the word? Free! "I will always love you more, Princess." I blush at the pet name. Rocky is 22 and I am 21 also. We had gotten married, after we had finished school. 

 He was the one who had protected me from bullies, even though I knew how to fight. Still he had fought for me, and even been out in jail. But anyways, Rocky was the type of man who fought for people he loved. I, on the other hand, I fought for everyone. 

 I had also found out, he was and is currently the biggest mob boss alive. I was scared and I had even ignored him for 5 months. I had hated him, for not telling me sooner. But once I had accepted it, we got together and since then we've been inseparable.  

 He waited for me, since I'm a year younger. And our honeymoon was the night he took my innocence. And let me tell you, that mans' cock is the biggest thing I've ever seen. He was proud of his almost 14 inch dick.  

 But there's only one thing I haven't told him...-

I'M PREGNANT...

-------------

Hey my Pretty Peaches! SooO, today was fun. I went on omegle, not the camara becuz I be ugly.. but I had a LONG  conversation, with this guy named Alex! But anyways, yes! It's an M~Preg story~! Love ya Peachy Fam!

~Peachy Kayla