He pointed to the lane on the street to the right. In her situation changing lanes wasn't enough because both sides were crowded but the other street was pretty empty.

Jennie inspected the guy. His hair was short and he wore a black suit. His eyes didn't let her see anything other than politeness as his mouth formed a smile.

"Do I look suspicious? Or am I that handsome?" He chuckled getting no response from Jennie other than furrowed eyebrows.

"My name is Seungri and I work at YG. Don't worry I am a trustworthy person."

"YG huh? Are you an idol or whatever?" He now had Jennie's full attention.

He shook his head.

"I'm the CEO for a sub-label. I'm currently delivering food supplies to my idols to cheer them up since they are having a comeback." He gave her an eye smile.

"Can we go with him mommy?" Jisu pleaded. "His truck looks cool."

It didn't look cool to Jennie. It was a fashion crime and she should arrest him for painting it like that.

There were messy drawn pandas over rainbows above green grass and a laughing sun. Someone could have told Jennie that was a screenshot of a Teletubbies episode and she would have believed it.

In the end Jennie sighed. If she wanted to make it to Lotte World she had no other choice.

"Okay fine. Go ahead we'll be right there."

"Great! See you." He smiled brightly before he left.

Afterwards Jennie reached to unbuckle her own and her daughters seatbelt before she helped her move out of the Kia.

They stood outside waiting for Jisoo while leaning against the car.

"Hey," Jisoo returned to them. "I talked to an officer and apparently some toxic products, even drugs fell out of a truck, thus the street is blocked by the police. We are stuck here."

"No we are not." Jennie informed her. "A CEO offered to give us a ride if we share the fuel costs."

"If he was a CEO why would he need money from us?" Jisoo immediately raised her eyebrows.

"That's how the rich stay rich." The brunette shrugged unbothered.

"He has a cool truck! I wonder how it looks like from the inside." Jisu grinned.

The raven smiled at the little one, ignoring her gut feeling that told her something smells.

"Then let's check out."

•••

"You really just left your car there. Someone might steal it." Jisoo muttered in disbelief sitting on top of tons of packages in the dark storage area of the truck.

"I called an assistant to pick it up and don't really care if someone steals it." Jennie was sitting just as uncomfortably across Jisoo.

"Since when do you have assistants?" Jisoo cocked a brow, ignoring the fact that Jennie treats cars like exchangeable candy.

"Since we were stuck in that elevator." Jennie claimed. "My parents kept insisting for me to hire them but I never thought I needed help. I realised if by any chance I am unable to move I could need someone I could trust to pick up Julia and do my work for a short time."

Jisoo nodded. "You know, if you need help you can call me too. We are friends, right?"

"Yes, we are." Jennie glared at the other and crossed her arms.