Chapter 2: The New Girl

We were in class doing our work but we finished early so we started talking to get to know each other.

So what made you come to Crenshaw high school? She asked putting her supplies away.

My mom said that this would be a good place for me so I moved with my cousin Tierra bc she was the only person i knew who lived in the district. I said putting my work into my folder putting it away.

Ok. When did you meet tanisha? And btw don't worry about her she always does that when she thinks someone wants my brother. She rolled her eyes.

Umm I met her yesterday when I got back from the furniture store. I chuckled. Oh and I'm not worried about no chick who gotta tongue kiss their man to prove to me that he's theirs. I said picking up my purse & my book bag.

Just making sure cause most people tend to be scared of tanishas punk ass. She said mean mugging.

Haha. Scared of what? I will bop tf out of her if I have to. I said rolling my eyes getting up because the bell had rung.

Lol I like you. let's exchange numbers just in case you need me later. She said pulling out her phone.

Ok. I said grabbing the phone typing my number into it. She had a iPhone XS Max & I had a blue XR.

Alright...let's get you to your next class. She said grabbing my hand walking out the door.

We were walking to my class when someone bumped into me and knocked my phone out my hand. I bent down to grab my phone it was cracked, I looked up and it was that bitch tanisha.

Oops my bad! She said laughing.

I didn't find shit funny cause the bitch cracked my phone so I punched her ass in the face and Samantha tried holding me back but I was beating the shit out tanisha. Then the principle came and took me to the office.

Get off me I can walk myself! I yelled as the principle was holding onto my arm.

Well let's go mrs. London. She said as she pointed to her office door.

I walked in.

So mrs.london? She questioned.

What? I said with attitude and anger.

No need to be mad at me mrs.london I just need to know what happened. She said taking out a pen and a piece of paper.

Well I'm not a snitch so can I go to class now? before he marks me absent. I asked grabbing my bags.

Well you made my job easier. Go ahead mrs.london. She told me to go to class and the security guard was waiting for me by the office door.

I don't need your assistance I'm good... thanks. I told the security guard he put his hands up and backed away.

I walked to my class and as I walk in I see that Tierra's in my class along with Samantha's brother. How much worse could this day get.

Hey laurennn! Tierra said walking me to a desk close to hers.

I don't feel like being bothered so I'll just find my own desk. I said walking to a desk in the back.