Hot

One Day Thomas the train was beating his non existent meat to a sexy picture of Rosie.
Thomas:Mmm she hot as FUCKKKKK.
Just then STH walked up to Thomas.
STH:HELLO THOMAS YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL SPECIAL!
Thomas:You tell me that every week yet you can't exercise any day of the week.
STH laughed.
STH:Oh Thomas shut the fuck up before I kill you.
Thomas:Oh okay.
STH:Anyway Sonic The Hedgehog is coming here today. If he needs anything HELP HIM OR ILL KILL MYSELF.
Thomas:Don't Worry sir I won't.

STH then walked away and Thomas went to sleep for awhile.

Meanwhile Sonic was going fast as fuck into Amy. No literally he fucking ran into her what the fuck.
Amy:Sonic that is not how you treat a lady.
Sonic:Lady's aren't whores bitch.
Amy: EXCUSE ME?!
Sonic:Just kidding you aren't a whore.
Amy:I better not-
Sonic:Your basically a fucking bitch that only likes me because I saved you and for my looks.
Sonic than ran away to Sodor as Amy chased him.

Sonic came up to Thomas.
Sonic:Hey Thomas? Can I hide with you for awhile?
Thomas woke up.
Thomas:Uhhhh sure I guess.
Sonic then went into Thomas's shed.

Then Amy And Rosie both came up to the shed and knocked the door down. They saw Sonic and Thomas beating there meat to them both.

Amy:I'll show you how it's really done.

The two females and two males all got into the shed together and made very loud noises that shook the earth.

So basically Amy stuck her hammer up Sonic's ass and Sonic fucked Amy in all of her holes and Thomas spread ashes all over Rosie.

Just then STH walked up and screamed.

STH:YOU FOOLS. I AM DR EGGMAN!!!

But they couldn't hear him so Eggman blew up the fucking world with his laser piss and everyone died

The end.