Aizawa-Sensei:Naturally,you'll gain valuable experience and popularity if you're picked up by a big-name hero,but your time is limited. SHow the pros what you're made of here,and you'll make futures for yourselves. This happens once a year,so you've got three chances,if you're hoping to become a hero,this is an event you can't miss!

--Lunch Time--

Midoriya:Even after what we just went through... | Aeden:*sigh* Yea,specially for me,but hey,if they want to push us our limits and be great heroes,let them help molding to the hero you want to be. (me and Midoriya smiles) Hey,Momo wanted to talk to me about my quirk,so I'll be joining with you later. | Midoriya:Eh? How come? | Aeden:First time we met was at the entrance exam,and I saved her thanks to my quirk but I didn't explain it yet. | Midoriya:Ah,ok. See you later.

--Midoriya--

I watch as Aeden and Yaoyarozu walk out of the classroom,with Yaoyorozu talk to Aeden with a very excited smile.

Kirishima:This has got me so freaking pumped! | Sero:If we show our stuff here,that's one big step towards going pro!

Midoriya:Everyone's so excited... | Ida:And you aren't? (his body seem to be tense) This is our chance to add our names to the ranks of heroes,of course we're in high spirits! | Asui:You got a funny way of showing it,Ida. | Midoriya:Yeah,I get that! But... | Uraraka:Deku,Ida... (serious face) At this Sports Festival,let's do our best! | Midoriya:*shocked* What happened to your face,Uraraka?!

Ashido:What the...? You're not looking very Uraraka,Uraraka. | Mineta:Maybe it's that ti-- (Clyde steps in and karate chop Mineta at the back of his neck)

Uraraka:Everyone!! I'm gonna crush this! | Kirishima:Yeahhhh,but talk about inconsistent characterization!!

Come to think of it...I've never asked Uraraka...

--Later--

Ida:Money?! You wanna be a hero for the money?! | Uraraka:Ultimately,yeah...Ahhh...Sorry,I know it seems selfish,and really embarrassing,considering Ida's noble motivations and all. | Ida:But why?! There's really nothing wrong with seeking a more comfortable lifestyle! | Uraraka:*rustles her hair* My family runs a construction company,but...Business is bad,we're poorer than poor. ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵉⁿᵗᶦᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ,ᵒᵏᵃʸ...ˀ | Midoriya:If you got permission to use it,wouldn't your quirk help cut costs,Uraraka? | Uraraka:Right?! That's what I said to Dad way back!

Uraraka:So I'm gonna be a hero. I'll make that money so that my mom and dad can have easier lives.

Silence....

Ida:Uraraka...! Bravo!!!

So she doesn't just idolize heroes,she's thinking of practicality as well...

All Might:*appears out of no-where* Ohh!! Midoriya,kid! Found you!!!

All Might:Wanna...eat lunch with me? | Uraraka:*spits* Like a school-girl!! | Midoriya:Sure...

What's this about...?

--Aeden--

Aeden:That's that...I'm not pretty sure how my quirk allows me to make pseudo-objects. (creates a pen out of his quirk) So I guessed that my quirk is already,somehow,really powerful in such a young age. | Ida:Use of quirks is not allowed in school area,Aeden! | Aeden:Oh,sorry. (de-materializes the pen) How you guys doing? Where's Midoriya? | Uraraka:We're fine. | Ida:It seems that All Might needed to talk to him.