0.0| "𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚?"

Start from the beginning

"Yeah it's a belter init" Michelle agreed

"Who owns the fella?" Erin Asked
Michelle and Teagan turned to look at the boy both with a different look on their faces.
Michelle was annoyed whilst Teagan was intrigued.

"Well come on, then, ball-ache. Are you introducing yourself, or what?" Michelle groaned

The curly haired boy stepped forward "Hi. I'm Michelle's cousin, James"
Teagan's eyebrows knitted together in confusion she didn't understand a word of what the bloke said.
He sounded like one of those news reporters off of the BBC that no one could understand.

"Why's he making that funny noise?" Orla Asked.
Teagan agreed "aye"

"He's English, Orla. That's the way they talk"

Teagan was right then, he was just like a news presenter on the BBC.
"He's my auntie Kathy's wain. I told you about me auntie Kathy. Went to England years ago to get an abortion, never came back. Never got the abortion, either. Lucky for you, James, eh?" Michelle laughed

Teagan winced at the look on James's face and To add insult to injury Michelle then hit James on the face and skipped off.
"I didn't actually know that"

The rest of the girls walked ahead and no doubt commented about James accent.
"I'm Teagan by the way " she held out a hand for him to shake

"James" he replied

"Isn't that right James?" Michelle Yelled behind her
Teagan ran to catch up with the group with James's hand still in hers.
"No, I mean here, at our bus stop" Erin harshly whispered

"Oh, he's going to our school" Michelle replied like it was nothing.

"But he's a fella" Teagan pointed out. Her hand was still laced with James's and neither of them seemed to notice.
If Teagan had noticed she was holding his hand, she'd push him away and shout at him.

Teagan would rather be caught dead than show emotion and vulnerability, especially romantic feelings.

Erin nodded with Teagan's statement "an effeminate fella, but a fella all the same"

James's lips turned into a frown.
"Don't worry James, I think your hot,...in a manly way" she suggestively looked him up and down, stopping for a second to look at his lips. 
James's cheeks turned a blush pink and he smiled awkwardly.

Teagan was only messing with the boys feelings, like she had done to many others before him.
She felt no real connection to James and would never truly flirt with him....

"Everyone was shitting it about sending him to the boys' school" Michelle groaned "they were worried the lads would beat him up because—

"He's English" they all nodded
teagan didn't mind the English as much as others in Derry did, take that were English and she loved them So they couldn't all be bad.
Plus British accents were extremely attractive to her.

"Our carriage awaits motherfuckers!" Michelle beckoned them onto the bus but cut James up when he tried to got on before her.
Michelle started handing out her Avon magazines to the lower years, commenting about their faults they could fix with something from the magazine.