1. 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓡𝓾𝓷-𝓘𝓷𝓼

Start from the beginning

Avalon couldn't help but notice the uncomfortable shift the boy sitting beside her made.

"So that's why I woke up wet?" She exclaimed, Stormy laughed.

"Well yeah, unless the moaning we heard last night had nothing to do with your usual nightmare," she said wigging her eyebrows suggestively, causing Dorcas to roll her eyes and Avalon to hit Stormy's forehead with her Potions book.

"Would you all shut up, you may not give a shit about your education and with your small minded brains I wouldn't bother either, but I happen to actually care about my grades," snapped Regulus. The three girls looked at him and Stormy and Dorcas quickly sat back up into their own seats to avoid getting into trouble over his loud outburst. Avalon on the other hand went right back to glaring daggers at him.

 Avalon on the other hand went right back to glaring daggers at him

"I'm just saying she didn't have to say that." Stormy huffed and crossed her arms to show her friends that she wasn't going to back down.

"Still! She's your twin, you didn't have to hex her," said Dorcas getting a nod of agreement from Avalon. Stormy and her twin Sunny were polar opposites, and despite their names Stormy was the Gryffindor and Sunny was the Slytherin. This often led to screaming matches and duels in the hallways. Not that they didn't love one another, it was the type of relationship where they could be mean to each other, but if anyone else dared they'd better have updated their will first.

"Of course I have to hex her, otherwise how will she learn," said Stormy causing Dorcas to once again roll her eyes, it seemed she was always doing this when she was in the company of her brunette best friend. It was then that Avalon decided to reach into her bag and look for her Herbology book.

"Umm guys I forgot my textbook." Her two friends sighed in unison as she began to run back in the direction of her dormitory. "I'll just go grab it."

"Don't be too late," she heard Dorcas yell before she turned the corner. She was halfway there when she crashed into someone, and unfortunately for her that someone was Regulus Black.

"Are you sure those glasses work Potter? You might want to go and get whoever checks your eyes to try again," he said towering over her and just loud enough for people walking down the hall to stop and stare. He noticed her face went red, in embarrassment or anger he didn't know, but either way he didn't care.

Avalon knew that he was trying to scare her but she didn't even flinch, so he certainly didn't accomplish his goal. She would have laid it into him right then and there for being such a prick if she didn't hear the clock tower go off. If she didn't leave right at that moment then her being late would be inevitable.