Our Happy Ending

Robin's POV

'H-He's doing it. He's really doing it!' I screamed to myself. Wally West, my love, is kissing me. I could only imagine how wide my eyes were. However, I didn't focus on it long as I quickly switched it to the redheaded boy with me.

I closed my eyes, enjoying every moment, and cupped his cheeks softly. I felt his hand cover one of my own, him placing the other on my waist, as he held me close. The two of us soon pulled away from each other, panting quietly.

3rd Person POV

"I'll always care about you, Rob. Always." The speedster whispered to the acrobat. "Y-You...Y-You will?" He asked. "Of course." The other promised. "And because I care about you, I can't let you keep hurting yourself."

Robin looked down at the final remark. "I only do it to escape..." He teared up. "To escape my thoughts, my so-called dad, and my failures." The only thing that Wally could think to do was hold him and listen, letting him vent.

The two stayed there for several minutes, one listening while the other talked, until finally Dick had calmed down. "Better?" KF asked. "Better." Rob responded. The two could practically feel the smiles from the medbay's doorway.

"Bought time." Artemis chuckled, leaning against the doorway. "It took too long." Zattana added, smiling happily. Robin blushed, holding onto Wally. The speedster chuckled. "I've never seen you this shy."

"I'm not shy!" He protested. "Really now?" Wally grinned, grabbing the other's chin. "R-Really." He defended. Zattana clapped happily as Wally kissed the other. Robin became redder than his costume and pulled back. "F-Fine! You win..."

"I love you." Wally told him. Robin's heart skipped a beat. "I...love you too!" He exclaimed happily. "I'll protect you...I promise." Wally promised seriously. "I know." Robin chuckled, smiling devilishly. He stood up, stretching. "We should watch a movie, I'm tired of serious crap."

Wally nodded. "Do you two wanna join us?" He asked the two smiling girls. "Of course." Artemis said matter-of-factly. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Zattana smiled. "Then let's go." Robin smiled.

-During the movie-

The four were in the lounge watching their movie happily, deciding to watch The Little Mermaid. The new boyfriends were cuddling on the couch, happier than they've ever been. They wouldn't trade this moment for anything. They were finally happy...

THE FUCKING END!!!!!!! I finally updated and ended this fanfic. I had a lot of fun writing this, and I thank you for your support. I'm ending this because I can't write anymore, and I think it's a good ending. I might make another fic about...something...and until then, best wishes.

--Fuyu--