will nodded, "thats fine. does friday sound good?" he asked. everyone nodded. "friday is perfect because then we can stay up as late as we want." mike said. "yeah i agree with mike." el said, placing her hand on mikes thigh from under the table so no one could see. mike didn't think too much of it until she kept her hand there. mike gulped and tried to focus on something else.

"lucas and i will bring the chips and dip." max said, looking over at lucas to see if he was cool with it. lucas nodded, agreeing. "mike and i will bring the sodas, right?" looking over at mike, moving her hand just a bit higher up on his thigh which caused mikes breath to get caught in his throat. mike swallowed his on breath, "o-of course." he said, giving everyone a faint smile. max looked over and el and max knew exactly what el was doing. max held back a chuckle and she looked down.

"so um mike, what'd you do this weekend?" max asked. el smirked, knowing exactly what max was trying to do. "um, well saturday i didn't really do much. it was pretty boring for the most part, um sunday el came over and we watched a few–" mike stopped speaking as soon as he felt els hand reaching higher up his thigh. mike did not dare to look over at el even though he could feel els eyes burning on the side of his face. mike cleared his throat and continued, "um, we watched a few movies..." mike trailed off, feelings els hand creeping up higher, "the-then my mom made cookies, those were-" mike palmed the back of her hand, stopping her from going any higher, "they were good." he finished.

the party was aware of mike and el's "thing" that they had going on but they weren't aware of what was happening under the table, only max was.

"dude are you okay?" will asked him. "yeah, what's with the s-stuttering?" dustin asked him. mike rolled his eyes, "i'm fine." he said. everyone soon forgot about it and went on to talk about different topics while dustin finished his homework. mike slowly looked over at el, his hand still on top of hers, "what was that?" he whispered.

el looked at him innocently, "what?" she asked him. mike stared into her eyes, "dont act so innocent." he told her. el furrowed her eyebrows, "i have no idea what you're talking about." she lied. mike squeezed her hand a little bit tightly but not enough to hurt her, "you can do this kinda stuff...at school." mike told her. el raised her eyebrows, "how about after school?" she asked him. mike bit the inside of her cheek, "do you want that?" he whispered to her. "want what?" she asked him innocently.

el was frustrating mike in the exact way she wanted to and she loved that. "el–" mike was cut off by the bell ringing. el took her hand off of his thigh, "walk me to class?" she asked him. mike was thankful that he wore tight boxers and jeans today so it hid his throbbing erection.

-

el was proud of herself. she went home that day feeling like her mission was accomplished. mike drove her home and before she got out of his car she gave him a lingering kiss and whispered, "and yes, i want that." el told him. mikes eyebrows furrowed, "what?" he asked. el just bit her lower lip, "bye." she told him before leaving the car.

el knows that mike figured out what she was saying because she knew he was a smart boy.

el wondered if it was enough to make mike horny for her but she's pretty sure it was. el could see the lust in his eyes at lunch today.

i wonder what he's doing right now... el thought.

-

"uhh..." mike moaned as his hand worked on his cock as he felt the shower water run down his back. his thoughts were filled with el and only el. thinking of her naked body, her teasing herself and pinching her nipples as she let him watch her. mike placed one hand against the bathroom wall, "mmm, el..." he moaned out lowly.

mike thought about plunging his thick cock into her tight little cunt and stretching her out widely, shaping her insides to fit him inside of her. mike so badly wanted to hear her scream his name and moan out. mike had never thought this dirty about someone like this. he wanted to fuck her so badly. mike didn't know if it was just in the moment or what but he wanted to do such filthy things to her.

mike was definitely really dirty and kinky when he's horny. mike started to stroke his cock faster, el still on his mind. still thinking about how perfect her tits would look if she exposed her chest to him. mike didn't know what came over him. he was so horny tonight and this was only his first time masturbating to the thought of el.

mike thought that just thinking about el is better than any porn he's ever watched. mike tilted his head back as he felt himself coming to a release.

he came all over his shower floor, the water quickly washing his cum down the drain. mike sighed in relief as the water ran over his face.

well fuck, mike thought.

-

authors not: okay after this chapter is when shit starts to get spicy SPICY