|Dr. Flug x Chubby!Badass! reader| Birthday cuddles

Today, September 11th is my BFF, @DuchessBluemoon 's birthday. As such, I dedicate this to her. I'm not sure if she's caught on to me or not. Hopefully, this will surprise you buddy. (BFF/N) is best friend's name (H/C) is hair color. Warnings: strong language, allusions, etc... CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING...

September 11th. The day you've been waiting on for a year. Today was your birthday and you were dead-ass determined to make sure nothing bad happened. Little did you know that an innocent gift from (BFF/N) would turn out to be so life-changing. And weird. 

Your friend group had nicknames and you decided on her being Alphys, while you had been Sans. Anyway, (BFF/N) was on her way to your place to pick you up. You were finishing your makeup for sans. (BFF/N) finished her cosplay of Alphys at home. You and she were going to a con where a certain voice actor happened to be attending, Todd Asayer. He voices one of the best, in your opinion, Dr. Flug from Villainous. (BFF/N) was being the adorable little marshmallow she was and geeking out. Not just because of the voice actor or the panel. Just because she liked seeing what each booth had. Of course, when she knocked at your door to pick you up, neither of you were surprised at your cosplays. Honestly, Alphys fit perfect for her, as Sans was for you.

Getting there, you both decided on panel and autograph for Todd Asayer. (BFF/N) was ranting about the jacket she saw and how it was amazing material. You acted like you were listening, but you were just counting down the seconds until you could meet Todd. You didn't even notice that (BFF/N) had stopped at a booth until you had checked the time for like, the 10th time. Looking around, you finally noticed the innocent little (h/c) bean you called marshmallow. She found the Villainous booth and was looking at posters of Dr. Flug. "There you are, (BFF/N)" You said, making her flinch. "O-oh.. (Y/N). I thought you were way up there?" You nodded "I didn't see you so I came back." She nodded in understanding. Right when you both were going to walk away, a strange light glowed from the merchandise. Mainly, Dr. Flug merch. You suddenly felt a strange disappearance underneath you and realized you you fell through some type of hole.Then it went dark.

You woke up to (BFF/N) shaking you with a terrified expression. One glance at your surroundings told you why. A lab. But whose lab was it? Your mind was still a bit groggy as you sat up, supported by (BFF/N). It all suddenly dawned on you. " How the fucking hell did we get here?" You said and then thought to yourself as you took in the somewhat familiar surroundings ' Is this Dr. Flug's lab??' Looking up you noticed someone looking exactly like Dr. Flug "I don't remember this being in the list of activities for the con. Great cosplay, my dude." You had more of mumbled to yourself than anything. (BFF/N) shook her head. "Cosplay? What is that?"

That voice alone was enough to make you bolt upright, startling (BFF/N) and accidentally conking your 'host' in the head. "...Dr. Flug..? H-how the hell...?" (BFF/N) pipes up "I have a feeling it might've been a portal from home to... here." Dr. Flug nods and mutters quickly " I was experimenting on the portal. Demencia, the girl who's trying to poke at your friend there, came in and pushed me aside. Had I'd known she would've barged in here wrecking my experiments, I would have postponed the testing. I'm so sorry." You didn't mind so much about all of this as much as you cared about the fact that (BFF/N) was having a mini panic attack about this place. Although she's watched some of the Villainous shorts, she had no idea about any of this, but you knew a lot about the show and its characters. (BFF/N) seemed to have clung to you. That was until 5.0.5. showed up.

(BFF/N) smiled as 5.0.5 bounded up to her. She cuddled him with a smile. "Well, that takes care of that.." you mumbled to yourself. Noticing you were still on the ground, you moved to get up. Dr. Flug freaked out slightly and helped you up. "So, um. What's your name? I'm Dr. Flug, by the way. " You smiled "I'm (Y/N). And uh... I know.." He looked surprised so you answered, "Back where I and my friend are from, there's a cartoon.You're in it, along with 5.0.5 , Demencia, and Black Hat." He seemed to calm down at this. "That makes so much more sense." You couldn't see it, but you knew he was smiling.

"Now, what is this cosplay you speak of? " Dr Flug asks. That was, once he noticed (BFF/N)'s outfit. "Is she a scientist like I am?" You laughed at this as you watched (BFF/N) playing with 5.0.5. "No, she's just dressed up similar to one. That's basically what cosplay is. Just dressing up as something you aren't."

Throughout the day, you tried to help with Dr Flug, while (BFF/N) helped 5.0.5 and Demencia with carrying it out. She also drew with them. You also got to know Dr Flug way more than you thought you would. It was crazy. As it was getting late, it was made clear you would have spend more than a day. You and (BFF/N) decided you ought to figure out the game plan. Both of you were still in cosplay so there was a definite reason for a change in clothing. You also thought that since there'd be an extra day here that it would be nice to have fresh clothes. While you were talking about it, Flug and Demencia came over to chat about the predicament about this extra time. 

That was, until after Dr Flug came back to his ship somewhat beaten. And oh how pissed you were. He brought you guys back to base. You were still very mad. He had led you to his room to talk to you after Black Hat lectured him. (BFF/N) was distracted with 5.0.5. and Demencia as far as you knew of.

Dr. Flug had insisted you stayed at the base with him. He didn't want you to get hurt, (and besides that, he wanted you to himself). As much as you wanted to go kick someone's ass, you obliged. You had laid beside him and spooned. Obviously, you made sure you were the big spoon cause you wanted him knowing you'd protect him no matter what. Talking for a while, he realized just how easy it was around you. He saw you like the amazing badass you were. He thought you beyond beautiful despite what everyone else had said about your weight and stuff. As you both layed there spooning, (BFF/N) had walked in, stopping in the doorway with a loud screech. " Ah shit. I was gonna ask something but nevermind. Imma just yeet and let you two be." Before you had gotten a word out she had done exactly as she said she would. Oh well. At least you could cuddle in peace. You'll totally get a fangirl rant later from her though. Or just a rant in general. You could actually hear her voice when you thought of the rant you'd potentially get.

After your cuddle session, you had realized it had been almost a whole day since your birthday. Your family had planned a small party for you at dinner. Despite the internal freak-out, you and (BFF/N) stayed calm. You didn't even have to voice your thoughts for Dr. Flug to know what you were thinking. He smiled under his bag-you could easily tell- and gave you a necklace.

He recognized the look of confusion on your face "With it, you and your friends can come and go as you please." He had said. You kissed his cheek, or what you assumed to be his cheek, while (BFF/N) hugged Demencia and 5.0.5. before you wooshed through the portal with her just in time for both of you to get ready for your party. (BFF/N) nudged you lightly with a smirk, to which you rolled your eyes with a fakely annoyed huff. "Don't even think about it, (BFF/N). Not for a long time" She snickers "I'll be waiting~"

Let's just say, that's not the last time you saw Dr. Flug. You made sure of it personally. (BFF/N) still teases you about her walking in on your cuddle session with the scientist. Even years down the road. 

~~~ THE END ~~~