(20)Vampire Twins

Start from the beginning

She shook her head, "Nope. It's my first time meeting them, nya~"

"I see..."

For some reason, you felt that there was something going on behind. Those two wouldn't hold such intense hostility towards Kuroka and the Khaos Brigade if they hadn't done something. But it would seem that Kuroka really didn't know anything as you didn't sense any trace of lie and deceit with her answer.

"You two should go back to class," you announced before lying back down unto the bed. "I need to rest for a bit so I'll be sleeping."

"But–" Kuroka was about to say something but Ravel decided to cut her off.

"We should let (Y/N)-sama rest,"

You gave Ravel a thankful smile and playfully winked at Kuroka to at least help her ease her worry. You knew that she was still worried just like Ravel was but you were fine since it was only a minor injury. People might get suspicious and you wouldn't want that.

Kuroka pouted before stealing a quick peck on your lips. "Rest well and I'll come back later."

"Yeah, yeah. Go on now."

The two gave you a final wave before eventually exiting the clinic room, going on their respective classes while you laid down the bed, thinking about those two newcomers who looked like siblings sharing the same face and all. It was a baffling thing as that girl couldn't have hidden her aura so well that only when she showed her powers were you able to tell that she was not an average person. On the other hand, her brother also had the same aura however something felt different.

"I wonder who are those two...?"

~~~

Third Person POV

"Tsk," the brown haired guy clicked his tongue. "How can you be careless, Shizu?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just fascinated with the school. I didn't expect that others would be able to step over to my dimension." the girl named Shizu, with the same brown hair and eyes reasoned.

The two were of the exact appearance of each other. One look and you could tell already that they were twins. The girl was laying on the sofa with her legs dangling off the edge and the guy was at the kitchen cooking their dinner.

Shizu was thinking about the guy who bumped into her. "Shiro,"

"Hhmm?"

"The guy with the (E/C) eyes, do you know who he is?"

Shiro just finished cooking their dinner and was now preparing the table. He didn't quickly answer the question posed by his twin and rather invited the girl to the table.

"Dinner's ready. Let's eat."

Shizu peeked a bit from the sofa and gave the questioning gaze to her brother before she eventually got off and sauntered into the dining room. Her mouth immediately watered as she saw the food her beloved twin had cooked, she sat down and joined him.

On the other hand, Shiro felt happy as he saw the excited smile of his twin. Although the smile was a rare one, given that Shizu before was a cheerful person and the kind that always smiles no matter what. Due to the reasons both of them wouldn't want to discuss, the feeling of relief washed over the guy while he quietly stared at his twin.

"Your cooking skills sure are still the best," Shizu complimented her twin.

"Of course so make sure you eat well because we got to start our plan early tomorrow."

"Yeah, yeah." the brown haired girl continued on eating however after downing a glass of water, asked afterwards. "We just need to gather information right? And besides, we already found one of them."