Chapter 1

Bakugo Katsuki or better know as ground zero was the number one hero. He was the first hero ever to reach number one after only one year from debuting.

Being the number one hero has its downs and ups though...

He was always being asked to go on TV for news interviews after certain attacks, or always being stopped and asked for his signature.

But as I said there were perks... Getting alot of things named after you,  discounts on pretty much everything, and being asked from Make A Dream (make a wish in irl) to meet unfortunate people who might not make it that much longer. One morning he got a call from his manager around 10 a.m.

(M - manager, B - Bakugou)

M - Hey I got a call yesterday evening.
B - I swear it was a accident, I didn't mean to land on the ice cream cart. The villain threw me!!!  I had no control!!
M - While that is a topic we need to discuss, that isn't what the phone call was about.
B - o...  Then what was it about?
M - It's from make a Dream, a boy named Midoriya Izuku has made a request to see you.
B - Hummus...
M - Humm, what?
B - O the name just sounds familiar, so when do I meet him?
M - Next Friday if that works for you.
B - Yep, text me the details.
M - Ok bye.
B - Bye...

                      ~~Flashback~~
- Bakugo POV -

"Come on Izuku, let's go to the river, we can go hunting for crickets." I've been wanting to do something fun with Izuku all week but he's been avoiding me. Ever since Inko died in that car crash 5 months ago Izuku has been real distant only talking to his dad and himself in his mumbling. But I've thought of a plain, every day Izuku is forced to at least spend a hour outside, he usually walks out of his house then disappears. But I've corned him at his front door, this is going to be fun...

- Midoriya POV -

I walks out the door heading for my hidden spot in the woods when I open the door and see Kachan, I've been avoiding him ever since pa told me we were moving to America after mom died. He said we would be moving in 6 months, but that was 5 months ago. I still haven't told him.

"Ok Izuku you can do it just tell him that you're moving to America in a month'' I thought to myself.

I look up to see Kachan horrified, like he seen a goats...

- Bakugous POV -

Just tell him your moving to America..

Izuku started mumblin, at first I was a little confused until I hear what he said.  I was horrified to say the last.

"Izuku your moving to America?"

He looks at me like I was in his head. "You were mumbling again" I say still horrified

Me and Izuku went to the woods were we used to play often. We had a long discussion about what would happen in the time to come we decided to spend the last month together, in that time we were practically inseparable

- Time skip -

It was time for Izuku to leave for America. My mom drove me so I could be with Izuku till the last minute.

"Kachan, I am really going to miss you" Izuku said already in tears. I wasn't proud to admit it but I was right there with him.

"Izuku, we will see each other again, I promise. I will go on to become the best hero for both of us. "

"I know you will Kachan! "

Izuku and his dad then proceeded to board the plane leaving me their with my mom in tears.

That was the last time I saw Izuku Midoriya, my first crush....

~ flashback over ~

Again this prompt is from @kimchiloid on Twitter thx

Hoping for feedback 👌