Tickle Sessions Info

This "Story" Are For Those Who's Part Of The Tickling Community And Don't Have Access To Tickling. If You Wish To Be My Ler Or Wish For Me To Be Your Lee Please Read Everything Below And DM Me. My DMs Are ALWAYS Open So DM me Anytime 😊

And If You Have Amy Questions, Comments, Or Concerns Feel Free To DM Me 🙏

Basic Info:
We Will Obviously Set Up Security And Saftey First. Also All Tickle Sessions Are Free.

About Me:
I'm An 18yr Old Male With Very Ticklish Tummy & Ribs

Tickling:
Age: I'll Only Tickle People And Get Tickled By People From Ages 18+. I Could Do Slightly Slightly Older But We'll Have To Talk First And Make Some Compromises.

Gender: Doesn't Matter As Long As Your Old Enough.

Size: If You'd Like To Tickle Me Just Know That I'm Small And Fairly Thin. While I Do Prefer Tickling Much Smaller And Thinner People, I'll Leave This Open To Everyone.

Spots: If You Want To Tickle Me Than You Can Only Tickle My Entire Midsection Which Includes My Tummy, Ribs, Sides, & Belly Button. I'm Not That Ticklish Anywhere Else. If I'm Tickling You Than I'll Only Tickle Your Entire Midsection & Underarms. No Where Else. Also Keep It SFW 100% Of The Time.

Tools: If Your Tickling Me Than Baby Oil Is A Must. You Can Use Any Other Tool To Tickle Me Except For Licking & Hair (You Can Still Do Raspberries Though). Same Goes Vise Versa, I Won't Ever Lick You Or Use Any Hair To Tickle You Even If You Want Me To.

Methods: I Don't Mind Being Retrained Or Tied Up. I Will Not Do The Same To You Unless You Want Me To.

Clothes: I'd Like To Not Wear A Shirt If I'm Being Tickled, But If You Don't Want Me To Be Shirtless Than You Can Roll Up My Shirt As High Or Low As You Want. If You Don't Want To See Any Skin At All Than You Can Just Reach Under My Shirt And Tickle Me That Way. If I'm Tickling You Than You Can Wear Whatever You Want As Long As It's Appropriate.

Positions: Get Your Mind Out Of The Gutter, Not Those Kind Of Positions. I Meant Tickle Positions Like Eagle Spread, Hogtie, Hands Tied Above Head (HAH), etc. You Can Tickle Me In Any Tickle Position You'd Like. I'll Only Tickle You In Tickle Positions If You Want Me To. (We Will Not Use Rope For Positions Like Hogtie, HAH, Or Otherwise. We Will Improvise)

Other:
I Will Not Bet Money Or Anything During A Tickle Session. This Is All For Fun And A Way For People Like Myself Who Just Want To Be Tickled And To Tickle Others.

If You Have Fun Tickle Games We Could Try, I'll Be Happy To Participate.

I Live In Mississauga Ontario. If You Do Not Have A Reliable Way To Come Down Here Than Obviously We Cannot Have A Tickle Session. Because Of My How My Life Is Stuctured, I Cannot Travel To Meet Someone Anywhere. Sorry For My Inconvienene.

I'd Like Each Tickle Session To Last Between 1hr-2hrs. However If I'm Having Fun And I Like The Way You Tickle Me And I Like Your Reaction When I Tickle You As Well As Another Factor I May Have Hinted To Above, Than We Could Go On A Little Longer.

I Really Like Being Teased When I'm Tickled. I'll Do The Same To You If You Want.

Most Importantly, Get A Guardian's Permission If You Are Under 18. (You Must Verify It Too. This Is Strictly For Saftey).

If You Are Lying To Me About Anything, I'm Not Responsible For Anything.

Share This With People Who Might Also Be Interested.

If You Have Any Other Questions Feel Free To Ask And I Will Update This As We Go.