rachel berry

RACHEL BARBRA BERRY

RACHEL BARBRA BERRY

Sun Sign: Leo/Virgo Cusp
Moon Sign: Capricorn
Rising Sign: Leo
Venus Sign: Libra

*
LEO/VIRGO CUSP + CAPRICORN MOON PERSONALITY

Positives: Mannered, empathic and trustworthy.
Negatives: Superficial, egotistical and obsessive

Natural leader with a vision for the world and the ability to command a room.

They are big, bright, and shine over everyone, but they're also able to process, think, and talk about the tiny details. Those people have two strong forces encouraging them to both think hard and act big.

People with Leo/Virgo cusp are fierce, intelligent, and courageous. They can charm anyone with their childlike charisma and are loyal to the ones you trust.

With high standards, it's a surprise that anyone might meet or exceed their expectations, but those that do are rewarded with praise and appreciation. This makes them a wonderful leader! 
And they feel good when they are leading and running things.

They’re authoritative and at the same time kind and amiable. It’s very possible they will only focus on their career.

Organized and disciplined, these natives will always work their way up on the social ladder. They have high goals and enough determination to achieve them. 

LEO RISING; HOW PEOPLE SEE THEM

Leo Rising guys and gals are bright and shiny, dramatic and do everything up big. 

Leo as a rising sign could be called fortunate. When at their best, they are confident, generous and attractive to others because of their warmth. 

They are friendly and upbeat and have the ability to light up the room with their smile. They carry themselfs with confidence and are naturally encouraging to others. Their responses are spontaneous, with enthusiasm that flares up suddenly.

They take pride in their appearance and likes to stand out. People remember them because they have a heightened presence.

They entertain with over-the-top gestures or with eye-catching outfits. They come alive in the spotlight, making them a natural at acting, storytelling, teaching, or politics. Their self-regard can be too much, and that’s when folks call them an egomaniac.

 Their self-regard can be too much, and that’s when folks call them an egomaniac

LIBRA VENUS: THEIR LOVE WAYS

Venus in Libras are accomplished in the love game—they’re excellent flirts, gentle lovers, and true romantics at heart. They also like to everything to be idealized, which can come off as superficial or unrealistic because life is typically more complicated, messy, and unfair than they like having to deal with. Their natural charm and eye for aesthetics give them a desire for a fairy-tale-esque love.

 Their natural charm and eye for aesthetics give them a desire for a fairy-tale-esque love