28. JUNG E NAVEER 1

Lagat hain aapko jabrile se bahut pyaar hai, isliye uska band bajta dekh koi khush nahi hua.

I am not at all happy with ur response....🙁

.................................................................

This court case is divided into 2 parts.

U will get next update only if comments cross 200 and votes 65.

B'coz now I am fed up of silent readers.

Aur Haan mai koi lawyer nahi hu....to muze court case k bare me koi idea nahi hai.........plz adjust kar lo. 😁

______________^^^^^^______________

Lala opens the locker and found it empty. He is now scared. He ask guards and care taker if something happened or anyone tried to steal something but answer was negative. He checks CCTV footage and comes to know that sherry was her for 3 days with her friend but he had never seen her before. There wasn't any recording of Reshma opening his locker as she had already deleted half an hour recording.

He calls sherry and asks her why didn't she meet him when she was here in India. Sherry says she came to meet him with her friend but he was out b'coz of his work.

He asks about her friend and he comes to know that she is from US. So he thinks that she must not be involved in this theft, now he doubts cadets but guards says that the never saw any cadet near his house, even his men's says that they were keeping watch on cadets but they never came to his bungalow.

He is really frustrated and even scared a bit.
He again receives call from Naina, she informs him that they had reopened Raj's case and tomorrow will be first hearing and they need Red box, she request him to find the it using his power.

He thinks if cadets are asking him to help it means they are unaware about his involvement.

__________________€€€________________

Cadets are walking towards court room when they saw Maj. Bhargav and are shocked. They know he will speak on RAINA's relationship and wi increase their problems. They are already tensed as they don't have any proof and still Maya reopened the case.

Huda : " Ye yaha kya kar raha hai?"

Pooja : " Pata nahi, ab konsa virus daalge apni handset me."

MB walking towards them...

MB : " Aakhir kaar aap logo ne apne pyaare Rajveer sir ka case reopen karva he diya."

Al : " Vo to karna he tha, apun apne Rajveer sir ka samman unka gaurav unko lauta k he dum lega."

MB : " To muze yaha kis liye bulaya? Mera to is case se koi lena dena nahi tha, mai to us waqt KMA me tha he nahi."

Nai : " Humne to aapko nahi bulaya."

MB : " Muze letter aaya hai ki muze is hearing me present rehna hoga."

Yudi : " Hume case jeetna hai, aapko yaha bulake case ko dubana nahi hai."

Reshma coming from behind....

Res : " Maine bulaya hai."

Everyone looked at her in shock thinking she has gone mad.

MB is shocked to see her, he is now sweating as he remembered what happened in Detention center.

Ali : " Maya, aapne inhe bulaya? Lekin kyu? "

MB : " Maya? "

Nai : " Maya, humari friend, humari batch mate, humari Lawyer. "