ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ || he's the whole package

Start from the beginning

I shook my head. "I can't."

"Is this because of the whole thing with my dad?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "No, Axel."

He looked like he didn't believe me.

"It's not." I said. "My parents said that I couldn't stay, they would rather we all go to Winchester."

He plopped down on the couch with a loud sigh, but he didn't say anything.

"They're my parents, I have to respect their decision."

He shook his head. "You don't have to explain yourself to me Olivia, I understand, family's important." He said.

I gave him a small smile, he returned it, but it didn't look sincere at all.

The air was tense and we could both feel it. It's never been this way between us, we've always been open to saying what we felt, even if it was a touchy topic.

"Why are you so upset about it anyway?" I asked. "It was just going to be a few weeks."

"Yeah, the last few weeks I'd probably ever see you." He said.

Oh my God.

It never crossed my mind that he'd be going back. He's in uni as well and he'd have to go back, the chances I'd see him again are so slim.

"Bloody hell." I said.

He nodded, "Yup."

"Axel, I-I do-don't know..." I couldn't form words as I thought about the prospect of never seeing Axel again. It had never hit me before like it did now, and I didn't want him to go.

I probably looked like a mess, blubbering on because I couldn't find the words, but I didn't even care in that moment, I just wanted to be with him.

He got up from the couch and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me. He held me close to him as I cried, dampening his shirt.

I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck, I could feel his heavy breathing as we held each other.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I said.

"I should bring you to the U.S. with me." He said.

I looked up at him to see a smile on his face.

"One day, I'd love to come."

His eyes darted down to my lips for a split second before he looked back at my eyes. His hand came up to my cheek as he leaned down.

I averted my eyes. "We shouldn't." I said.

"Why?"

"We're both leaving and we shouldn't make it any harder to leave than it's already going to be." I said.

"Or, we should enjoy each other for as long as we can," His hands went down to my bum and he grabbed me, making me let out a small squeak as he lifted me up onto the counter, now at eye level with him. "Who knows when we'll see each other again."

As he talked, I could feel his breath on my skin with each word and I wanted him, but the rational side of my brain was too bloody large.

He kissed down my neck and my eyes closed almost instantly.

"Axel." I said, but it came out more like a whimper.

I felt him smile onto my skin. "Yes?" He asked, still kissing me.

"I just think that-Oh, my God."

He was sucking on my skin and I knew that there was going to be a hard-to-explain mark left on display later.