Chapter 4; You and Sebastian make up

Sebastian and Bella walk up.
Bella, " Hey where's Angel?"
You looked at Oli.
Oliver, " Uhm, she left."
Bella, " Why? Are you guys okay?"
Oliver, " I broke up with her. "
Bella, " WHAT?!"
Sebastian looks at Oli.
Seb, " What you mean bro? I though you was happy."
Oliver, " I really wasn't."
Seb, " Oh."
Oliver, " Me and y/n are dating."
Sebastian looks between you and Oli.
Bella, " Why her?"
Oli, " Why not?"
Bella, " I mean look at her. "
Oli, " I always do. "
You blush as red as a tomato.
Seb, " Bro can I talk with you for a second? "
Oli, " Uhm okay? "
Seb, " Over here. "
Oli, " Fine. "
You just randomly look around waiting for the bus when Bella starts to talk to you.
Bella, " What did you do? "
" Did you threaten Oli? Did you bribe him? "
You, " Uhm no I would never do that. We were just really close friends..Close friends that fell for each other. "
Bella, " Ugh I can't believe you right now. You're such a homewrecker. "
You, " Call me whatever you want, but I shall be happy and I shall keep Oli happy as well. "
Bella does a disgusting look and gets on her phone, you assume she's texting Angel.
Oli comes back and stands next to you and holds your hand while waiting for the bus.. He doesn't say anything.
You hop on the bus and drove to school.
You get to school and you were gonna walk through the door, but Oli grabbed your hand gently and pulled you over to the side of the building.
You, " Wh-what? "
Oli, " So Sebastian.. He basicslly told me that I shouldn't be dating you and he's mad at me for breaking bro code. "
You, " But you're not really dating me so you have nothing to worry about. "
Oli, " Yeah, but I can't tell him that because he might tell Bella. "
You, " Alright... But if it gets too much for you and him you should really just tell him the truth. "
Oli sighs, " Yeah I suppose. "
Seb, " Come on love birds. "
You sigh feeling bad for Oli thinking maybe it wasn't such a good idea to agree to be his fake girlfriend.
Oli holds your hand and you guys walk into school.
Kella and Aesha come up.
Aesha, " Hi y/n. "
Kella, " Hi..... Oli? "
Oli, " Hi? "
You, " Hey girls. What's up? "
Kella, " Oh not much, we just thought we'd come over and see how you were doing and if you wanted to hang out after school. "
You, " Oh I'm sorry girls I have to go to Oli's house for the school project. "
Kella, " Oh that's alright, this weekend? "
You, " Definitely. "

(After school)

You go to the moys house.
Oliver, " Alright let's go up stairs. "
Seb, " Hold up. Let me stop you there. "
Oliver, " What? "
Seb, " It is my turn with y/n..we have a school project as well. "
Oli, " Yeah with a doll. "
Seb, " It's still a project, plus I've been taken care of it by myself have you been helping kella? I don't think so. "
Oliver, " Because I personally think the president project is more important. "
Seb, " Yeah well both projects are important so Kella is coming over and you two are gonna work on the baby project while me and y/n works on ours. "
You are there quite as can be because you're not sure what to say at all..
Oli, " Nah man. "
Seb, " Too bad. "
Seb than grabs your wrist and takes you in his room and locks his door so Oli can't get in.
Oli knocks on the door, " Sebastian you better open this door. "
Seb plays some loud music to block Oliver out. Seb than comes reslly close to you and talks in your ear so you can hear, " Give him a  few minutes he will give up. "
You shrug and sit down on Seb's bed.
After like 5 minutes Sebastian than turns the radio down and you can hear that Oli was talking to Kella.
Sebastian, " Ok y/n."
You, " Ye-yeah? "
Seb, " Are you and Oli truly a thing? "
You, " Uhmm, yeah why? "
Seb, " I don't know if I can fully believe that.. Because you just got back and you completely left us in the dust. "
You, " N-no Sebastian you got the wrong idea it wa-"
Seb, " You know you broke both of our hearts y/n..you said you would always be here for us, but was you really? No, no you weren't because you focused on your new friends and new life that you didn't care a anymore. "
You, " Sebastian i-. "
Seb, " What did the other boys are your school be more good looking? More famous? Did they treat you better than I could ever.. "
You, " Sebastian please, you know that isn't true.. I don't care about the fame or the looks. "
Seb, " Than what is it.. What did I do wrong. "
He starts to tear..
You, " Se-Seb. "
You stand up and hug him.
" I didn't intentionally mean to ignore you.. My mom's boyfriend took my phone away and he wouldn't give it back so I couldn't do much about it.. "
Seb sniffles, " Why didn't you just try to sneak it back? "
You, "Because he always had it with him.. He basically made my phone is and so I couldn't get it back period. "
Seb, " So you didn't forget me? "
You, " How could I ever forget you Seb? You meant everything to me.."
Seb pulls away from your grip gently and than looks you in the eyes and gently kisses you.
I- I don't know what I am doing.. Here I am making out with Sebastian.. He will definitely think I'm not with Oli or If he does he will probably think that im cheating on him. Sebastian is also cheating on his girlfriend,  but like I don't care because i've had a huge crush on him for so long now and here.. Kissing him it just felt right.. And I didn't want to stop. He gently walked me to the bed and we were still kissing.
( I won't get into detail where I have young readers (: )
I was laying on my side thinking of what just happened.. You couldn't honestly believe that it was true. Then you felt something wrap around you.. It was Sebastians hands cuddling you from behind. You smile and just layed there.. Than that's when reality hit you.. You had to get out of the room.  You turn your head around slightly and saw thatehe was asleep.. So you got ready and unlocked the door and walked to the kitchen.
Kella, " Hey girl. "
You, " Hey. "
Kella, " Oh did you have fun? "
You, " Wh-what? "
Kella, " Your hair. "
You, " Oh OH we was dancing to the music. "
Kella, " Dancing alright. " She winks at you.
Oliver than walks in, " Hey y-."