Announcement

Hi! I'm InnocentBlueMagic.

To all readers of this story, I just want you to know i can't open this account anymore. And I just recently knew this when I tried to open my accounts - (yes, accountS, I have 4-5 accounts here on wattpad I only remembered two accounts' passwords) - on my mother's phone, it says I have to reset password and I try to open my other account -(which is new, I created it these past months. Trying to be mysterious and such)- and I can't open it. So I was afraid and kinda freaking out because, what if it was hacked?🤔 Or something related to it or wattpad is fixing some issues. Thankfully, I didn't log out this account on MY phone and if I did that, it would be a disaster.

Actually, I wasn't planning on having new accounts but my phone's acting crazy and it's touching itself ( don't be green minded guys ) I'm afraid it may log out or something and I know you are thinking it is impossible but we don't know yet. Thankfully, while writing this it was on 'stable mood'.

So, maybe if you know something about it, please tell me on the comment section. I'll appreciate it.

So if I can't really open my account on other phones, I'll make another one..Sorry for the late updates and for this.

If I have to make an another, don't worry, I'll tell you guys..
Thank you for the votes and everything. Take care!!

MsInnocentBlueMagic