A Walk Down Lovers Lane

JENNIFER:
It's been a month since Alex has called me or texted me. I really missed him and I really felt a connection between is. I think I'm actually falling for some one.

(Next day)
(Phone rings)

JENNIFER:
Hi! Alex
ALEX:
You want to maybe go on a date again with actual dinner this time?
JENNIFER:
Actually I was thinking you could come over her and we just watch a movie in sweats and just eat popcorn!?
ALEX:
Well, sure I guess. I'd love to.
JENNIFER:
"Wait what am I thinking?"
Ok then I'll see you when you get here and where something comfortable.
ALEX:
Ok give me 10 minutes I'll be there and I'll go ahead and order pizza to your address and I already know what type of pizza you like.
JENNIFER:
Thanks and bye.

(Phone call ends)

JENNIFER POV:
I should go with something sexy but comfy. Maybe I'll just put on my silky gown and my white lace underwear and bra. I don't know but for some reason I'm really horny maybe I'll get laid but I still  like him, like a lot.
(Knock on the door )

PIZZA MAN:
Mushroom pizza with breadsticks.
JENNIFER:
Yep that's me.
PIZZA MAN:
Have a great night.
JENNIFER:
You to.
(Knock on the door again)
ALEX:
I'm here did the food come yet?
JENNIFER:
Yeah It just got here and it's still hot.
"Omg Alex looks so hot in is jacket and I can tell he doesn't have a shirt on but I told him to wear comfy clothes and I guess that's comfy to him."
Yeah Alex come in and make yourself at home.
ALEX:
Thanks. I'll go ahead and grab my pizza then. Did you want me to fix yours yet?
"Jennifer looked so sexy with her silk gown on. I just wanted to- She cut me off.
JENNIFER:
Yeah go ahead and I'll find a movie.
ALEX:
Ok. Here you go Jen.
JENNIFER:
Thanks. Ummm I just chose this.
ALEX:
Ok that's fine, looks interesting.

(I feel Alex getting closer to me and he put his hand on my thigh and started to rub it and going under my gown.
I flipped on his lap and started to kiss him hard.

He kissed back and he put his tongue in my mouth and I bit his lip and he put his hands on my hips and smacked my ass really hard.

"Fuuucckkk meeeee Papi. I whispered in his ear." He turned me over and started to lick my boobs and massage my boobs. Uhhhh. I moaned. "You like that mami?" He whispered in my ear. He started to kiss down my stomach and put his two fingers in my wet clit and rubbed them in a circular motion.

Fucckkkkk. I moaned. After he did that he slowly put his penis inside me and moved at a medium pace.
"Ommmmggggg". I moaned and he went faster. I started to reach my climax and We both came at the same time.

Omg we both said as we laughed.🤣!! He lifted me up and took me to my bedroom as we were making out on the way there.

JENNIFER:
Stay with me papi.
ALEX:
Ok. I'll stay with your beautiful ass. As I always wanted to.
JENNIFER:
I kissed him on his lips and he kissed me back. That was amazing. He wrapped his big arms around me and I fell asleep instantly.......

So tell me what you guys think. I mean this is my first time actually writing a sex scene but I hope you like it and please comment and vote❤️