Chapter 11

(NOT EDITED)

Enjoy!

~~~~

"OH MY GOD! KATIE IS THIS YOU?! W-WHERE ARE YOU?! WE WILL PICK YOU UP!",she blurted out while sniffing."I-i'm sorry mom, i cannot tell you because i don't know where am i and if i knew i couldn't tell you",i said closing my trying not to cry. Fail. The tears were already running down my cheek.

I turned to look up and saw all the boys with guilty faces?! Nah, i don't think they even have feelings."W-where's Chloe? She's not home, is she with you? Please tell me she's not with you her parents are going crazy",she said. My heart broke and my eyes widen."She's not home?! She has to be there by now! I gaved my life for her!",i yelled onto the phone."What do you mean by you gave your life for her?",she questioned.  "I made a deal if i stay she gets to leave, mom",i said . Everything went silent from the other line."What have you done Katie?!",she yelled. What did i fucking do?!"Yoy should've let her die! she doesn't love you! And you could've got out of there!",she yelled."She doesn't love me huh?! What about you?! You dont even give a shit if i'm dead or alive! Chloe was with me when you weren't! She stand up for me when i got bullied! She gave me love! You only cared for money!",i yelled. She stayed silent,"Katie please, i'm sorry",she whispered."You know what, i don't even know why i called you! You don't even care!",i said."Please Katie, don't ha-",but before she could finish i eneded the call.

-Vicky<3