[Entry Two] : The Hospital?

When i awoke i was no longer at the motel but in a luxurious hospital room. And waited in the hospital bed someone to show up. Luckily i didn't have to wait long because 30 minutes later a nurse walked in. She looked at me and then smiled "Good morning Eliot." not knowing how to respond i just nodded my head.... wait how dose she know my name?! "Its on your paperwork that's why i know. The doctor will be here soon." said the nurse as she left the room.... This bitch.... like but how? I was dazed when the doctor came in " Hello Eliot its good to see you awake. I'm just going to run some simple tests is that ok with you?" i nodded in agreement. "tell me if it hurts ok?" I'm so confused why is he treating me like a little kid? he proceeded to make some small talk before asking if its ok for someone to come talk to me when we are done with the check up. I nodded again in response. i don't know when it started i think it was when i was young i started avoiding talking to doctors. It mostly has to do with my mother. She... she was also schizophrenic witch is funny because men are more likely to get schizophrenia then females. anyway when i was diagnosed with schizophrenia my mom went ballistic and refused to let me near doctors anymore. she would go off and talk about how the medicine they were trying to give me was poison that would dilute my inborn powers from my father who promised he would come get her and me when i turned 16. Of course that never happend, because i was taken from my mother and placed in foster care and her... she was placed in a mental asylum and she died overdosing on sleeping medicine. The only thing that bugged me about her death was how did she overdose on sleeping pills she was in an asylum for gods sake! I mean have you ever been or known someone whose been in an asylum! if you haven't let me just say nothing gets by the nurses NOTHING!Ahm but well now back to the real world! Right before the doctor got to the door i said thank you causing him to smile at me and say " Your welcome." before he left. i saw him talking to someone out the door and a few minutes later a police officer came in along with a neatly dressed woman who gave me a kind smile. I latter found out her name is Mrs.Shutter and the mans name was Mr.Goh oh i also learned that the woman was from DCFS. I was confused on why they sent her instead of a regular social worker but i soon found out why later that day after they left i went to the bathroom only to see my face in the mirror and all i could think was WHO THE FUCK IS THIS!!!