"Thanks, FRI,"

Flash passed through the scanner and we went up the elevator.

"I can't believe you actually live here, wait, what about the Stark Internship?" he asked.

"Me being Spider-Man is the Stark Internship," I replied.

"I knew you were lying!" he exclaimed.

I gave him a look and he looked down at his feet. We walked through the floor and went into my personal lab.

"FRIDAY, tint the windows and lock the door," I said.

I heard the door lock and the windows darkened, we could see the hallway but the people in the hallway couldn't see us if someone walked past.

"You have your own lab!" Flash shouted.

"Yes," I sighed.

I sat on my wheelie chair and pushed off the ground, I spun across to the desktop computer and printed off a form.

I filled a few things out before passing it to Flash.

"Sign there," I told him.

He hesitated but did it, I folded it up and placed it in an envelope before sending it down a chute.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"It's a government form thing, it means that you can't tell anyone about my identity and if you post anything with the word Spider-Man in it the government will have to check it out and they can delete the post if they need to, and if you do expose me then you'll have to pay 2 billion dollars to Tony," I explained.

"What!" he exclaimed.

"Don't worry, Ned and MJ had to sign it as well," I replied, "Anyways, we need to get onto some business,"

After a few hours, I had access to all the cameras in New York and Flash was going through them all and tried to find out where his phone fell out of his pocket. I was trying to track Flash's phone but it seemed like something was blocking me from doing it.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, I froze and looked at my watch, thankfully school had now finished so Pepper couldn't question me about why I was skipping out on school.

"FRIDAY can you unlock this door?" Pepper asked.

I quickly front flipped across the room to where Flash was, I closed his laptop and made all the camera screens disappear just as the door opened.

"Hey Pepper!" I greeted.

"Hey, Peter... your home early, who's this?" she asked.

"Oh, school project," I lied.

"Hello Ms Potts, I'm Flash Thompson," he said shaking Pepper's hand.

"Please, call me Pepper, you're welcome to stay for dinner," she replied, "I gotta go to a meeting now but it's nice meeting you,"

"The pleasure's mine," Flash replied.

 Pepper lefts and I locked the door behind her before letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"You said no one would be home!" he said.

"During the day, people come back from meetings after school," I sighed.

We kept working on the cameras and tracking his phone but suddenly my spider-sense went off as red numbers flashed on my computer screen.

"What is that Peter!" Flash shouted fearfully.