Chapter 2

The girl revealed herself to be the one and only Rose Greengrass-Weasley. "Aunt Mione!" She yelled. She hugged the Malfoy family and said hello to the Grangers, then left.

They went to the receptionist who was Ginny Potter. "Hi Ginny! We're here for the Granger Family Reunion." Hermione said. "Of course." Ginny replied. She handed the keys and gave penthouse keys to the Malfoys. "Here are your penthouse keys. Oh by the way there's going to be a-" Ginny got interrupted. "Penthouse keys?! Why do they get penthouse keys! I want a penthouse key!" Princess yelled.

Everyone in the lobby stared at her some in shock, annoyance, or anger. Amber hissed at her daughter. "Will you shut up your such an embarrassment." Amber whisper-yelled. Princess huffed and crossed her arms. "She's a disgusting know it all. Hermione stole my keys!" She yelled. Amber snatched them from her niece and held them a little high. "She's right Hermione, you stole her keys."

An arm grabbed Amber's wrist and the keys were roughly pulled from her. Draco was the one who grabbed the keys. Amber shrunk at his glare. "I'll have you know Ms. Granger that penthouse keys are distributed to important people by the owners of this hotel. And you are definitely not important at all." Ginny said.

Amber went to speak up but Ginny spoke again. "Do you own a worldwide business, international, do you own at least a tiny shop. No. Do you even know who you are talking to? Hermione is the owner of one of the world's most expensive shopping brands. Perhaps you know it? HGM? Draco over here owns DM Enterprises, while their children here are known worldwide for their acting skills and albums. Oh and also modeling. They can ruin your social life in a second. Not that you have one anyway." Ginny snapped.