Affection [nomin]

Começar do início

Jeno walked towards Jaemin, and slowly got into bed. He felt a little anxious, and got under the covers with shaky hands. He wanted to asks Jaemin something, but almost felt scared too.

Not a moment later, Jaemin turned off the lamp beside him, and the room turned completely pitch black. Jeno stares into the darkness, and hears shuffling beside him that Jaemin was now lying down. Sometimes he wished Jaemin would hold him while sleeping, but it never happened in his bitterness.

"Why can't I go to parties?" Jeno blurts out.

Jeno holds his breath after not getting a answer, and grips the bedsheets in nervousness.

"Don't ask a question you already know the answer too." He hears that low voice behind him, and he frowns upon the reply.

He knows the answer, but he just wanted Jaemin to understand he wanted to have fun as well. Jeno felt kind of down he had to admit it, and kept fumbling with the fabric under him.

"But I really want to go." Jeno says, sitting up now.

"I said no." Jaemin states calmly.

Jeno furrows his eyebrows, and frowns upon the answer he didn't want.

"I'm going, I want to have a good time too!" Jeno says, and tries to get off the bed but is stopped by a strong grip on his wrists.

"Let go of me!" Jeno raises his voice, and the grip only gets tighter.

"Stop, your not going." Jaemin states calmly, pulling Jeno back down into the bed.

Jeno didn't go down without a struggle though, and was already angered by Jaemins refusal to let him go. The grip on his wrist was much stronger than his own arm, and he couldn't even get himself off the bed. He was suddenly roughly jerked forward into a pair of strong arms, and held closely against his will. He kept struggling though, as he was irritated.

"Stop struggling Jen." Jaemin whispers softly, and Jeno could feel hands run through his hair.

He gave up struggling, and relaxed in the arms of his boyfriend. The hand running through his hair was making him tired, and he felt the arms pull him closer to the broad chest. He bit his lip, knowing he upset the other with his outburst.

"I'm sorry Jaemin, I didn't mean what I said." Jeno whispers.

He didn't get a reply back, but he knew Jaemin understood his guilt. After awhile, Jeno heard soft breathing from Jaemin. Jeno couldn't help but smile softly, and think about the other. He knew the other didn't let him go to parties because of the dangers of being around people, especially when there's drinking involved.

Jaemin just didn't want Jeno being forced into something he couldn't help, but he knew he couldn't keep Jeno safe from everything. For now, he'd keep the other close and in his touch. Jeno was one of his most precious things in the whole world to him, and always felt the need to protect him. If Jeno went to a party, and something happened he wasn't there to help, he would never forgive himself. He'd drown himself in guilt, and pain for the rest of his life if something happened to his beloved.

Jaemin admits he is bad at showing affection to the other, but he did it because he was scared of being too clingy and getting to close that the other found it irritating. He could never live with Jeno hating him, or even disliking him. Jeno knew better though, than to do anything rebellious without the others permission. Jaemin was his key, and Jaemin knew this for a fact. Ever since they started dating, he was always tough with Jeno, making him learn right from wrong in his own opinion. Overtime, Jeno adapted to such thing and learned that his life wasn't his own anymore. He shared his love and trust with someone he really did cherish. He wasn't unhappy, infact, he couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

Tonight wasn't the first night Jeno had an outburst, and Jaemin knew how to handle them to the point Jeno understood clearly. Jaemin hated nights like those, where he had to put his hands on the other in defense. Jeno still had learning to do in Jaemins eyes, but Jaemin was patient enough to keep going.

Jeno was his light, and without Jeno, there would be no Jaemin. Nobody made Jaemin feel the way Jeno does, and Jaemin had to understand that fact. Overtime, he knew why he loved the other. Not only for his beautiful features and breathtaking view, but for his bright personality and mixed attitudes. It intrigued Jaemin, and that is why he loved the other.

He had never loved someone so much, and only hoped for this night to mark another day. It was simply a problem that had time to fix.

I'm Jaemins eyes, Jeno was his lover and property. Jeno has the same perspective, and he planned to keep learning from the one he loved most.

.

.

.