Chapter 11:

.

Loki's POV

"Are you coming?" I her June yell from over the mountain. I huffed and hurried my speed. The fresh air was refreshing and the sun was shinning bright. Like the Gods were looking upon us. To be honest they probably were.

"Okay really? Now your being this slow on purpose!" Again June yelled from over the mountain. I hurried up to meet her. There, at the top of the mountain, she stood like a goddess. Better. Her hair flowing in the wind and the dress showing off ever curve on her body. I smiled when her eyes met mine. She made me a better man. A better God.

"Finally, took you all day!" I went straight up to her to kiss her she leaned in smiling.

I was jolted up right with July standing over me.

"You can see her now." He said with out making eye contact but looking at me. I got up and pushed him out of the way. He turned around and followed me. Out side of my room had stood two guards.... Actually no.... It was Clint and Steve.

"Wow, look what the cat dragged in." I said smiling at them. They both raised their weapons and pointed them to my head ready to fire.

"Easy boys," I heard July reply " don't want to hurt him quite yet."

"Or not at all" I said but they seemed, gone. Lights on but no ones home. They lowered their weapons and turned back to man their posts. Something was defiantly wrong.

I was led to June. She laid in a bed motionless. I ran over to her side.

"What have you done?" I yelled tears forming in my eyes.

"Nothing. She enter a coma after giving birth to your second child. When she wakes she will name them."

"Do I not have a say in my own child's name?" I raised my voice and stood at eye level.

"No." July replied and left the room.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

I'm so sorry for waiting so long to update. I will try and regularly update now (and by that I mean twice a week or so) thank you to all of my new and old fans and to me readers!!!!!! Love you all!!!!