Prologue

IN life, we meet new people. In life we make friends. Some stay for life. Some we forget on the way. But some become so inseparable that even their absence won't ever make you forget them.

It isn't necessary that we know their past. It isn't necessary how beautiful they look or how rich they are. All it matters if they are beautiful from the heart and rich in human compassion.

Everyone has that one person. That one person who is able to know them, understand their feelings, empathized with them without showing pity. And don't we all need such a person who doesn't judge us for who we are and let us be?

But...

With a person determined to break all bonds, he wishes to leave her behind. He wishes to never return to her. His solace...his serenity.

With a person with a soft heart and a innocent smile, she wished to know him better only to be left with nothing but a handshake.

She matters to him.

He matters to her.

And yet, untold feelings remain while distance draws them apart, with no hope of ever crossing paths.

But the world is a small place, and destiny a mysterious thing.

And they meet again.

But this time, she doesn't remember him. And he's an individual who cannot forget her, and neither can he be with her. She has found another, and he? His heart is corrupt with the quest for revenge.

How will they unite?

Will they ever unite?

Read to find out...

🌟 Shadows 🌟